myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Fux news and female slavery, RNC family values network
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another right winger finally tells the truth

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/shepard-smith-breaks-silence-on-leaving-fox-news-and-criticizes-former-colleagues/ar-BB1cWdFW?ocid=msedgntp

Shepard Smith Breaks Silence on Leaving Fox News and Criticizes Former Colleagues

Quote:
Shepard Smith had been with Fox News from 1996 to 2019 when he reached his breaking point.

The former Fox Report host, 57, announced he was quitting on-air in October 2019 and hasn't opened up about his departure until now.

His exit, the now-CNBC host revealed, was largely because he was fed up with his former broadcast colleagues "who are smart enough and educated enough to know better" and who he claims were spreading lies they knew to be false.

"When people begin with a false premise and lead people astray, that's injurious to society and it's the antithesis of what we should be doing: Those of us who are so honored and grateful to have a platform of public influence have to use it for the public good," the broadcaster said on CNN's Amanpour Tuesday.

Shepard Smith wearing a suit and tie: Brendan Hoffman/Getty© Provided by People Brendan Hoffman/Getty

Video: Norah O'Donnell: 'Journalism is more important than ever' (Associated Press)

Pause
Current Time 0:49
/
Duration 1:18
Unmute
LO
CaptionsFullscreen
Norah O'Donnell: 'Journalism is more important than ever'
RELATED: Shepard Smith Joins CNBC as Anchor of Evening News Program After Fox News Exit

Smith added that he stayed with Fox News for as long as he did because he hoped he could educate viewers who might have been consuming news from other primetime hosts such as Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham among others.

Shepard Smith wearing a suit and tie: The former Fox Report host was with the network from 1996 to 2019© Steven Ferdman/Getty The former Fox Report host was with the network from 1996 to 2019
"If you feel like the Fox viewers were getting mis- or disinformation, I was there to make sure that they got it straight," he said.

Smith eventually reached a breaking point in September 2019 after Carlson, 51, began making fun of him on-air and the network, Smith claims, did not intervene.

RELATED VIDEO: Fox News' Bret Baier Opens Up About His 13-Year-Old Son's 4th Open Heart Surgery

The News host added that he's still disappointed in his former colleagues.

"I don't know how some people sleep at night," Smith said.

A Fox News spokeswoman declined to comment when reached by PEOPLE.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fux lies and the liars that work there.

and you got to love it, fux argued before when sued that its on air people do not know the facts or present the fact and fux is entitled to lie as much as they please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUE61hWUKNU

Fox News, Trump allies sued for $2.7B over election disinformation

Quote:
$2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell over 'disinformation campaign.'
The lawsuit, filed in New York state court, accused Fox, Giuliani, Powell and hosts Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, and Jeanine Pirro of intentionally lying about Smartmatic in an effort to mislead the public into the false belief that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
"They needed a villain," the lawsuit said. "They needed someone to blame. They needed someone whom they could get others to hate. A story of good versus evil, the type that would incite an angry mob, only works if the storyteller provides the audience with someone who personifies evil."
"Without any true villain, defendants invented one," the lawsuit added. "Defendants decided to make Smartmatic the villain in their story."
In a statement on behalf of the network and the named hosts issued after the lawsuit was filed, a Fox News spokesperson said, "FOX News Media is committed to providing the full context of every story with in-depth reporting and clear opinion. We are proud of our 2020 election coverage and will vigorously defend this meritless lawsuit in court."
Asked for comment, Powell said in a statement, "I have not received notice or a copy of this alleged lawsuit. However, your characterization of the claims shows that this is just another political maneuver motivated by the radical left that has no basis in fact or law."
In a statement of his own, Giuliani said, "The Smartmatic lawsuit presents another golden opportunity for discovery. I look forward to litigating with them."

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fux news heros to the right wing, a band of rapists....

right wingers love their rapists and elevate them to to be their heros....

I finally watched the movie about fox and the rapist heros to the right wing...
bombshell...

https://news.yahoo.com/stormy-daniels-claims-donald-trump-204719618.html

[quote]
“Oh f**k, how do I get myself in this situation,'” she says she was thinking at the time. “I didn’t know what to say. He had stripped down to his underwear and was perched on the bed doing his best yet horrifyingly disturbing impression of Burt Reynolds.”

The next few minutes were lost to her until she watched 2019’s Bombshell: “I couldn’t remember how I got from standing in that bathroom doorway to underneath him on the bed, like I couldn’t remember how my dress came off or how my shoes got off, because I know I took my shoes off because I clearly remember putting them back on and they were buckled, like they’re really gold strappy heels,” she recounts. “I went to see that movie Bombshell, and suddenly it just came back.”

Trump and his legal team have denied that the affair between him and Daniels ever existed, even as Cohen was arrested and came clean about his scope of his involvement. And while there is some public animosity between Melania Trump and Daniels, it seems to have just as much to do with the publicity that Daniels’ accounts have garnered as the details of her allegations. As Daniels points out, Trump did think she would eventually “go back to the trailer park,” never imagining people would listen to her voice over his. As she pursues further legal action against Trump now for defamation, Daniels’ voice is only getting louder.

[quote]

Last edited by real-human on Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-breaks-away-five-225903659.html

Fox News Breaks Away To ‘The Five’ As Impeachment Manager Eric Swalwell Presents Graphic Footage Of Capitol Riot

https://news.yahoo.com/cnn-reporter-fox-news-cut-234400017.html

CNN reporter: Fox News cut away from impeachment coverage to keep 'its audience from seeing the truth'

Quote:
Viewers who tuned into MSNBC and CNN at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday were able to watch as House impeachment managers presented new, harrowing footage of the Capitol rioters. Meanwhile, on Fox News, the network cut away from the proceedings to air The Five, which included a guest appearance by Judge Jeanine Pirro, who ranted that Democrats are "trying to tarnish Donald Trump so he can never run again."

CNN chief congressional correspondent Manu Raju tweeted about Fox News' decision to stop airing the trial, and his colleague Abby Phillip, CNN's senior political correspondent, responded, "Fox will do anything to prevent its audience from seeing the truth."

It wasn't just Pirro slamming the impeachment trial; The Five host Greg Gutfield called it "emotional political theater," while over at the conservative Newsmax network, host Chris Salcedo sneered that the proceedings were "a bipartisan betrayal of the American people," adding, "let's watch the dagger plunge even further into the backs of we the people and this country."

mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I tune in, Carlson was ranting about how masks don't work and covid is a scam. Who's dumb enough to fall for this shit?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm a pattern here i do detect...

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/02/politics/fact-check-antifa-capitol-lie-republicans-polls/index.html

Anatomy of a lie: How the myth that Antifa stormed the Capitol became a widespread belief among Republicans

Quote:
Washington (CNN)FBI Director Christopher Wray was live on CNN and MSNBC when he told a Senate committee hearing on Tuesday morning that the FBI had not yet found any evidence that subscribers to the Antifa movement were involved in the January attack on the US Capitol.

At that moment, Fox News was in a commercial break from its regular programming. It had just urged viewers to stay tuned for a segment about educators "canceling" Dr. Seuss.
And so America's most popular right-wing television network again missed a chance -- or, perhaps, again chose to miss a chance -- to confront its viewers with the debunking of a lie that has become a widespread belief among right-wing Americans.
In part because of Fox, the conspiracy theory has become pervasive in conservative circles. Opinion polls suggest that a large percentage of Republicans baselessly think that Antifa was primarily responsible for the insurrection that was actually perpetrated by supporters of former President Donald Trump, some of whom have allegedly expressed irritation that Antifa has been given the credit for their own behavior.

In a January poll by the conservative American Enterprise Institute think tank, 50% of Republicans said Antifa was mostly responsible for the violence at the Capitol. A January poll by NBC found that 48% of Republican registered voters thought Antifa was solely or mainly responsible for the Capitol riot.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and again... fux news lemmings can not understand important issues so it has to be baby spoonedhttps://www.msnbc.com/opinion/why-fox-news-focused-dr-seuss-instead-covid-stimulus-bill-n1259375?icid=msd_topgrid

Why Fox News is focused on Dr. Seuss instead of the Covid stimulus bill

Quote:
There appears to be a disconnect between Republicans in Congress and their base. Among the former, you see united opposition to President Joe Biden's economic agenda. In contrast, the Republican base isn't getting riled up over the overall amount of spending in the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief bill or the proposed minimum wage hike. Instead, it apparently now cares a lot about whether cancel culture is coming for Dr. Seuss.
for them in Dr. Suess..
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/04/media/lachlan-murdoch-fox-reliable-sources/index.html

Lachlan Murdoch finally says it out loud: Fox is the 'loyal opposition' to Biden

Quote:
On Thursday I devoured a column by political thinker Lee Drutman, for 538, titled "How Much Longer Can This Era Of Political Gridlock Last?"
His answer was, in essence, that hyper-partisan politics are here to stay. For a long time. "Deepening partisan trench warfare will only worsen fights over the basic rules of voting," he wrote, "undermining the shared legitimacy of elections on which democracy depends."
Then I heard Fox Corp CEO Lachlan Murdoch speak at an investor conference. And he reaffirmed Drutman's analysis without knowing it. How so? Because Murdoch signaled that Fox News will keep sending reinforcements down the trench for the partisan warfare.
Speaking at the Morgan Stanley TMT Conference on Thursday, he said "the main beneficiary of the Trump administration from a ratings point of view was MSNBC. That's because they were the loyal opposition." And "that's what our job is now with the Biden administration. You'll see our ratings really improve," he predicted.
The days of Fox portraying itself as a "fair and balanced" news network are long gone, but external perception is still catching up to the internal reality...
MSNBC's push-back
A rep for the NBCUniversal News Group forcefully responded to Murdoch's comment about MSNBC:
"Our role, and the role of any legitimate news organization -- whether it includes an 'opinion section' or not -- is to hold power to account, regardless of party."
The anti-Democrat channel

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't happen to a more disgusting network.

Fox News faces a second major defamation suit over its coverage of the 2020 election, a new front in the growing battle over media disinformation.
Friday, March 26, 2021 8:48 AM EST

Quote:

Dominion Voting Systems, an election technology company that was at the center of a baseless pro-Trump conspiracy about rigged voting machines, filed a lawsuit on Friday that accused Fox News of advancing lies that devastated its reputation and business.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and racist network from the top, they knew their people were from the top rapists yet they never fired them. The murdochs are deplorable IE heros of the right wing for it.

https://news.yahoo.com/gretchen-carlson-tucker-replacement-theory-092620748.html

'Crock Of S**t': Ex-Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Rips Network Over Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Ed Mazza·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Tue, April 13, 2021, 3:26 AM

Former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson is calling out her one-time employer for defending current network star Tucker Carlson, who has repeatedly spewed white supremacist talking points on the air.

After the Anti-Defamation League urged the network to drop its top-rated host, Fox CEO Lachlan Murdoch defended him, saying “we respectfully disagree” and claiming the company “abhors antisemitism, white supremacy and racism of any kind.”

But Gretchen Carlson, who left Fox News in 2016 and reportedly received a $20 million settlement and an apology from the network over sexual harassment allegations against then-CEO Roger Ailes, wasn’t buying it:

Last week, Carlson promoted the racist “white replacement” conspiracy theory, in which shadowy elites are supposedly using non-white immigrants to diminish white culture.

“I have less political power because they are importing a brand-new electorate,” Carlson said on the air. “Why should I sit back and take that?”

The ADL said that kind of rhetoric had led to racist violence and mass shootings. Jonathan Greenblatt, the organization’s national director, tweeted:

On Monday, Greenblatt said Murdoch’s reply missed the mark.

“The message is simple: it’s a moral failure to not take action against this hate,” Greenblatt wrote on Twitter, and linked to an open letter the ADL sent to Murdoch that details Carlson’s history of echoing white supremacist rhetoric.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14

Jump to: