myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing General Flynn convicted...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
We will agree to disagree.. Hopefully you got what you requested when I condemned Adam Schiff.. I generally am not a fan of politicians who go too far or let the ends justify the means ...

So exactly what do you think that Schiff did that qualifies him for condemnation?

Maybe condemn is the wrong word.. I am not a fan of his style of politicking .. I like Chuck Schumer but I’m not a fan of his approach ..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Quite honestly, I really like and respect Rep. Schiff. While he's not my representative, I'd unquestionably vote for him if he was running in my district.

Needless to say though, Adam Schiff totally spins out Donald Trump and Republicans, and that's why they continue to spew endless lies and hate his way. Their deep fear and loathing fuels their attacks.

OMG you are beyond hope. The man lied through his teeth for 3 years. Caused a media frenzy and wasted a lot of America's time and money.. WE KNOW THAT FOR A FACT...you apparantly have a bad case of Selective Outrage...
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you practically worship Donald Trump, and he blatantly lies more than anyone I have ever seen in politics. There is no question about that. I have to guess that any person that you feel threatens your hero and liar of choice is a bad actor and worthy of your complete and utter disdain.

I will admit that Adam Schiff is zealous and tenacious in what he commits to. Yet, that is a big reason why folks like you have such hateful feelings for him. In my view he has been absolutely spot on, but you don't always win every battle.

Still though, you have to remember that Donald Trump was impeached. It's a stain that he can never really rid himself of. Most Americans can thank Schiff greatly for his stout role in being able to pull that off. It needed to happen, regardless of its cost.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that’s funny Matty.. You say Adam Schiff lies but Trump lies all the time , without pause , and the minions eat it up gladly ..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Yeah that’s funny Matty.. You say Adam Schiff lies but Trump lies all the time , without pause , and the minions eat it up gladly ..

Actually I stated a fact...Schiff knew from day one there was no evidence of Russian collusion but still stated on a daily basis they he had conclusive evidence. That was a bold face lie and the liberal media and moron followers suck it up like joe biden at a kiddie pool sipping on an ice tea eye raping the children.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, you practically worship Donald Trump, and he blatantly lies more than anyone I have ever seen in politics. There is no question about that. I have to guess that any person that you feel threatens your hero and liar of choice is a bad actor and worthy of your complete and utter disdain.

I will admit that Adam Schiff is zealous and tenacious in what he commits to. Yet, that is a big reason why folks like you have such hateful feelings for him. In my view he has been absolutely spot on, but you don't always win every battle.

Still though, you have to remember that Donald Trump was impeached. It's a stain that he can never really rid himself of. Most Americans can thank Schiff greatly for his stout role in being able to pull that off. It needed to happen, regardless of its cost.

Impeached?????????? the stain is on dems airhead. It was a complete shitshow, went against all historic precedent, was 100% partisan , and actually improved Trumps poll numbers....You really need to get out of that bubble of stupidity you live in...
mac

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Actually I stated a fact...Schiff knew from day one there was no evidence of Russian collusion but still stated on a daily basis they he had conclusive evidence. That was a bold face lie and the liberal media and moron followers suck it up like joe biden at a kiddie pool sipping on an ice tea eye raping the children.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Utter nonsense. Prove it. Structure an argument, cite evidence, try spelling words correctly. I challenge you.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Impeached?????????? the stain is on dems airhead. It was a complete shitshow, went against all historic precedent, was 100% partisan , and actually improved Trumps poll numbers....You really need to get out of that bubble of stupidity you live in...

The formal impeachment vote in the House of Representatives took place on December 18, 2019.[107] Shortly after 8:30 pm EST, both articles of impeachment passed.[108] The votes for the charge of abuse of power were 230 in favor, 197 against, and 1 present: House Democrats all voted in support except Collin Peterson and Jeff Van Drew, who voted against,[109] and Tulsi Gabbard, who voted "present"; all House Republicans voted against, although Justin Amash (an independent who was previously Republican) voted in support of both articles.[110] The votes for the charge of obstruction of Congress were 229 in favor, 198 against, and 1 present: all Democrats voted in support except Peterson, Van Drew, and Jared Golden, who voted against;[109] and Gabbard, who again voted "present";[111] all Republicans voted against.

On February 5, 2020, the Senate acquitted Trump on both counts. The votes were 52–48 to acquit on the first count and 53–47 to acquit on the second count. The votes were sharply divided along party lines.[190] Mitt Romney became the first senator in history from an impeached president's party to vote to convict, voting 'guilty' on the first count.

Vientomas rates Maddy's statement as:

False.

Close, but as usual, Maddy misses the finer points and prefers to trade in generalities. Ok if you're selling trinkets in a bodega. Not so good if you are engaged in real business.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I understand that you're upset, but historically it will be noted and recognized that Donald Trump was impeached. Forever. It's only a matter of time and his unfortunate and disastrous reign over this country will be over, and mark my words, it definitely won't be remembered as a high point in America.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by boggsman1 on Mon May 18, 2020 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: