myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump, making america the worlds laughing stock...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/zealand-pm-utterly-disagrees-trump-tweets-001501269.html

New Zealand PM 'utterly' disagrees with Trump tweets

AFP AFP•July 15, 2019194 Comments

Quote:
Wellington (AFP) - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday joined international condemnation of US President Donald Trump's xenophobic tweets about progressive Democrat congresswomen.

Ardern, the charismatic young leader who has been hailed as "the anti-Trump" by US media, said she proudly celebrated her country's diversity.

"Usually I don't get into other people's politics, but it will be clear to most people that I completely and utterly disagree with him," Ardern told Radio New Zealand.

Trump on Sunday urged a group of four Democratic congresswomen of colour -- three of them US-born -- to "go back" to the countries they came from, then renewed his attack on them a day later.

"If you're not happy here, you can leave... This is about love for America, certain people hate our country," he tweeted.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/trudeau-slammed-trumps-racist-remarks-112134702.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index
Trudeau slams Trump's racist remarks to progressive congresswomen: 'That is not how we do things in Canada'

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve lived 70 years, until now, without a president rebuked by Congress as a racist. Sad.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I’ve lived 70 years, until now, without a president rebuked by Congress as a racist. Sad.
Done by a bunch of anti-Semites who couldn't even pass a resolution to denounce anti-Semitism on it's own. An exercise in futility, nothing more, which will never be taken seriously due to the reason I just stated, a worthless house, led by a powerless speaker who has been overtaken by the squad.
Have fun with your squad mac, they sing your tune.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Done by a bunch of anti-Semites who couldn't even pass a resolution to denounce anti-Semitism on it's own. An exercise in futility, nothing more, which will never be taken seriously due to the reason I just stated, a worthless house, led by a powerless speaker who has been overtaken by the squad.

you are such a pathetic low life scum neo-nazi KKK loving racist.

are you talking about trump who praised to the highest levels the marchers in Charlottesville? Who were chanting something hating Jews? Did you speak out against trumps love of these haters or against those haters, like you did here you friggen low level to no level non-thinker...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/nazis-racism-charlottesville/536928/

Why the Charlottesville Marchers Were Obsessed With Jews

Anti-Semitic logic fueled the violence over the weekend, no matter what the president says.

Quote:
The “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville was ostensibly about protecting a statue of Robert E. Lee. It was about asserting the legitimacy of “white culture” and white supremacy, and defending the legacy of the Confederacy.

So why did the demonstrators chant anti-Semitic lines like “Jews will not replace us”?

The demonstration was suffused with anti-black racism, but also with anti-Semitism. Marchers displayed swastikas on banners and shouted slogans like “blood and soil,” a phrase drawn from Nazi ideology. “This city is run by Jewish communists and criminal niggers,” one demonstrator told Vice News’ Elspeth Reeve during their march. As Jews prayed at a local synagogue, Congregation Beth Israel, men dressed in fatigues carrying semi-automatic rifles stood across the street, according to the temple’s president. Nazi websites posted a call to burn their building.

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

What an eloquent defense of Trump.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump again making russia stronger with his hate of other than dictators.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you right wingers need to drink some of his cool-aid and tell us if it is up to Jim Jones specification.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wholly crap I was way in front on this issue started this tread how long ago.....

trump the global laughing stock...

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is the USA more respected now (with Trump) than when Obama was President?
Beck Mageau
Beck Mageau, Unit Aide/PICU at IWK Health Centre (2019-present)
Answered Oct 26, 2018
Let’s put it this way:

A few weeks ago I was at work and a customer asked if I accept American $100 bills. I told him we don’t accept bills over $50. He answered “what do you mean you don’t accept American money? Best country in the world.”

I told him that we accept American money, but no money over $50. I also told him that if he is visiting another country, he should exchange his money into our currency, and he could have the bank or ATM break it smaller than $100.

When he left, myself, my co-workers, and my entire following lineup could not stop laughing at him. My regulars who were in line are still making jokes about not wanting Canadian change, they want money from the “best country in the world.”

Essentially, America is downright laughable to the rest of the world right now. Good luck rebuilding your relations with any other country you might need help from in the future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: