myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Kavanaugh should be disbarred for lying under oath
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
OMG you're a fucking moron....she had no credible story, a very weak account of the situation and ZERO backup......including from her own family.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/12/christine-blasey-fords-father-supported-brett-kavanaughs-confirmation/

Bluefish1 has a point. I never understood why the right stood behind BK the way they did. What if (not saying it's true) more allegations come out and what if BK is found to have lied under oath. That might be impeachable. If the Dems wait for a Democrat in the oval then they get a SCJ back. Seemed like a risky strategy for the GOP to not just find a squeaky clean conservative to nominate.

Spare me the comments about doing what is right. Neither party has ever operated in the interest of protecting an individual.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I laughed out loud. NW's go-to source is the tweet feet of the liar in chief.
Sorry mac, I don't pay attention to Trump's tweets, those are for you guys to freak over, and freak you do, always bring up his tweeting.
He lives in your brain like a maggot, chewing away.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
OMG you're a fucking moron....she had no credible story, a very weak account of the situation and ZERO backup......including from her own family.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/12/christine-blasey-fords-father-supported-brett-kavanaughs-confirmation/

well the joke is on you you rapist loving moron.

we have a similar recollection now by a second person on a completely different time, a friggen pattern and he is a well respected lawyer.

Not only that many people reported they tried to call the FBI and the FBI did a no show. and who is in charge of the FBI , gee trump.

who ordered the justice department to go after McCabe and they did and they can not even get a grand jury to indict in what 18 months.

hahahahah what a bunch of criminals and rapists wehave at the top. again amazin trumps best friend was so called taken off suicide watch... oh ya and the guard fell asleep at their jobs and the videos a in a prison are missing...

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the entire left incapable of learning anything?
Do ANY of them even comprehend the word "evidence"?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again the people who spoke to the FBI and made these claims if lying could be charged with lying to the FBI.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/new-book-reports-on-sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-kavanaugh-69084229983

New book reports on sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh
SHARE THIS —
COPIED!
Quote:

A new forthcoming book surfaces new reports about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s history and controversial confirmation process, including new claims of alleged sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh while he was at Yale University. Former Prosecutor Jaimie Nawaday argues Kavanaugh’s confirmation “process was incredibly flawed,” adding there were “numerous witnesses” who “should’ve been interviewed” by the FBI.

mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
I laughed out loud. NW's go-to source is the tweet feet of the liar in chief.
Sorry mac, I don't pay attention to Trump's tweets, those are for you guys to freak over, and freak you do, always bring up his tweeting.
He lives in your brain like a maggot, chewing away.

Sorry NW—you ignore Trump’s lies—and don’t comprehend the irony when you complain about dishonesty. Right over your head.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Bluefish1 has a point. I never understood why the right stood behind BK the way they did. What if (not saying it's true) more allegations come out and what if BK is found to have lied under oath. That might be impeachable. If the Dems wait for a Democrat in the oval then they get a SCJ back. Seemed like a risky strategy for the GOP to not just find a squeaky clean conservative to nominate.

Spare me the comments about doing what is right. Neither party has ever operated in the interest of protecting an individual.

Because he was a good man and a great pick, his liberal colleagues on the SC agree....because they are adults , not scum like most democrats.

It's a real dangerous place the dems want to go.....smearing a sitting SCJ is fucking shameful and disgusting behavior and a threat to our democracy.....shame on anyone who supports this behavior...
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was obvious in the hearings that Kavanaugh was belligerent and at best, shading the truth. Obvious issues with anger management, honesty, and alcohol. A perfect pick for the far right.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
It was obvious in the hearings that Kavanaugh was belligerent and at best, shading the truth. Obvious issues with anger management, honesty, and alcohol. A perfect pick for the far right.

You are a complete fraud and scumbag.......Ya he was pissed, he should have been. Alcohol????? I find people who don't drink or party at some level to be the most boring angry fucks I know........my guess is you don't drink..
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

50% chance of smear Matty. 50% chance he lied under oath and remembers exactly the night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: