myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
who is Christopher Steele
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologists for Comey, no surprise.
Being the head of the FBI is a far cry from being a CEO of a large company, especially if it involves the president, as opposed to a returned item to a large company because it was broken.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's the head of the FBI's job to know just about everything, which only proves that Comey was very bad at his job, assuming he's telling the truth, something that very few people believe.
But mac believes everything that Comey says, as if he was Jesus. Somebody has to believe Comey I guess, it may as well be mac.

you are about the stupidest of the stupidest there is. remember Commey and Mueller were life long republicans... Till trump... now independents.

It is the job of the president to know about everything.... hahahahah trump only knows how to rape...

trump calling right wingers like you low level thinkers is so correct...

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are an awesome piece of work Dean. Laughing
A few things~

I'm not talking about the president's job to know everything, reading comprehension is something you should work on.

And, Comey is not a "Commey", as far as I know.

And, Trump used to be a democrat, do you still consider him a democrat? Your point is no point at all.
You should let mac do your talking for you, I'm sure he's more than happy to. Laughing
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso’s statement: “...why did James "Lying SOS" Comey swear on camera that he never heard of Steele?”

Comey’s testimony:

Mr. Gowdy. Who is Christopher Steele?

Mr. Comey. My understanding is that Christopher Steele is a former intelligence officer of an allied nation who prepared a series of reports in the summer of 2016 that have become known as the Steele dossier.

Mr. Gowdy. How long did he have a relationship with the FBI?

Mr. Comey. I don't know.

Mr. Gowdy. Did you ever meet him?

Mr. Comey. No.

Mr. Gowdy. Never met him, never talked to him?

Mr. Comey. Sorry. Okay. No, I never met him, never spoken to the man.

Mr. Gowdy. When did you learn he was working for Fusion GPS?

Mr. Comey. I don't know that I ever knew that -- certainly while I worked at the FBI. I think I've read that in open source, but I didn't know that while I was FBI.

Mr. Gowdy. Who did you think he was working for?

Mr. Comey. I thought he was retained as part of a Republican-financed effort -- retained by Republicans adverse to Mr. Trump during the primary season, and then his work was underwritten after that by Democrats opposed to Mr. Trump during the general election season.

Mr. Gowdy. When did you learn that his work went from being financed by what you described as Republicans to what you described as Democrats?

Mr. Comey. Sometime in September, October, is my best guess. I don't remember for sure, when I was briefed on the materials that had been provided to the FBI...

Mr. Gowdy. Was Christopher Steele also working with or for the Bureau while he was working for Fusion GPS?

Mr. Comey. I don't know.

Mr. Gowdy. Do you know whether the FBI was paying Christopher Steele for any of his work in the fall -- summer or fall of 2016?

Mr. Comey. My recollection is that the FBI was not paying him, that the FBI had reimbursed him for some travel expenses and had raised the prospect that if there was fruitful further work, he could be paid for it. But my recollection is that he was not paid. These are the things I remember learning when I was Director. Could be wrong, but I think that's what I was told...

Mr. Gowdy. That's a different answer if he doesn't -- if he doesn't have recollection. Do you know whether Chris Steele relied on sources and subsources to compile the information that ultimately made it to the FBI?

Mr. Comey. My recollection is he did have a source network of sources and subsources and that this collection of reports reflected reporting by those, that source network.

https://www.scribd.com/document/395242059/Comey-Interview-Transcript-12-7-18-Redacted-1#from_embed

Iso’s statement is flat wrong, yet again.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars and NW are both completely wrong. Remember, NW’s cat ate his brain. All that was left was the ability to repeat Fox and friends lies.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Isobars and NW are both completely wrong. Remember, NW’s cat ate his brain. All that was left was the ability to repeat Fox and friends lies.
Dean is that you? It's hard to tell you two apart.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Try this~

“How long did [Mr. Steele] have a relationship with the FBI?” Mr. Gowdy asked at one point, according to a transcript of the testimony.
“I don’t know,” Mr. Comey said. “I never met him, never spoken to the man.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/9/james-comey-testifies-that-he-knew-little-about-an/

And he said on camera in an exit interview that he had never heard of him.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Try this~

“How long did [Mr. Steele] have a relationship with the FBI?” Mr. Gowdy asked at one point, according to a transcript of the testimony.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/9/james-comey-testifies-that-he-knew-little-about-an/

What does "swear on camera" mean? He was under oath on camera? I'll take the actual under oath testimony as more accurate.

Feel free to post a link to the statement you are referring to.

And let's be clear, you said: "...Comey swear on camera that he never heard of Steele..."

NW's quote does not support your statement. The portion of Comey's testimony (not "exit interview") clearly demonstrates that Comey knew who Steele was. Contrary to your claim.

There is a difference between knowing who someone is, and talking to the person. I know who Dump is, but I've never spoken with him.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Try this~

What does "swear on camera" mean? He was under oath on camera? I'll take the actual under oath testimony as more accurate.

And let's be clear, you said: "...Comey swear on camera that he never heard of Steele..."

NW's quote does not support your statement. The portion of Comey's testimony (not "exit interview") clearly demonstrates that Comey knew who Steele was. Contrary to your claim.

There is a difference between knowing who someone is, and talking to the person. I know who Dump is, but I've never spoken with him.

Only a Douchebag would defend Comey...
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Try this~

Only a Douchebag would defend Comey...

Whatevah! Only a douchebag would call someone a douchebag for clarifying the record. I have no opinion on Comey. However, facts are facts and Comey did not say he never heard of Steele during his testimony. In fact, Comey testified he was well aware of Steele, but he had not spoken to him and not met him. Quite simple really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: