myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
EPSTEIN PEDOPHILE TRUMPS BEST FRIEND
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If You Flew Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ Private Jet—the Feds Want to Talk to You
By Greg Farrell

July 8, 2019, 3:37 PM PDT Updated on July 9, 2019, 7:40 AM PDT

After Jeffrey Epstein’s latest arrest on sex trafficking charges, some famous people may be squirming. His notorious little black book and private-jet manifests contained a long list of boldface names, including Victoria’s Secret mogul Leslie Wexner and former president Bill Clinton.

U.S. prosecutors on Monday encouraged anyone with information about Epstein’s conduct to come forward, not just potential victims. To the socialites, celebrities and politicians who attended lavish parties at Epstein’s homes in Manhattan or Palm Beach in the early 2000s -- or hitched rides on his private jet nicknamed the “Lolita Express” by the tabloids -- the request carried a clear message: Come talk to us before we seek you out.

For the rest~
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/if-you-flew-the-lolita-express-the-feds-want-to-talk-to-you

What's funny is how the Dems seem to be less concerned about Epstein while trying to hang Acasta.
They really should throw that grenade after pulling the pin, but they're hanging onto it.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats your narrow mind, working against you again. Epstein is a monster, who should be in prison right now. But for some unknown reason he's been free for the past ten years... Thank God the Miami Herald stepped in last Fall, or else Epstein would be a free man today...
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to say it but Dean is the expert on this one. Going back months with accurate information.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will make some heads explode!
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf have been posting trump epstein issues before he was elected. noted that the so-called liberal media was so far right that it did not bring this up.

Most do not remember when they first questioned trump bout epstein he said he did not know him or was it barely knew him.... but pictures soon followed. and quotes to boot.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Quote:
It is listed as a fact that Trump has been hanging around with 3rd degree convicted child molester Mr. Epstien. There is a new case filed against trump for raping a 13 year old, here is a declaration filed with it. This is a case that was filed last week against Trump... the link is in the media section because the media is not reporting on it.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe”, Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she
i think it said knew she was 13 or 14.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/clinton-trump-plead-ignorance-as-jeffrey-epstein-friends-begin-to-sweat
Quote:

Trump, of course, is now doing his famous “I don’t know him” routine, despite his previous on-the-record comments. But Epstein was photographed at least twice with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort, in 1997 and 2000, and he had in his personal address book 14 phone numbers for Trump, Melania Trump, and their staffs, according to the Washington Post. (In his book Fire and Fury, journalist Michael Wolff reported that Trump and Epstein, along with private equity mogul Tom Barrack, were a “set of nightlife musketeers” together during the 1980s and ‘90s.)

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Thats your narrow mind, working against you again. Epstein is a monster, who should be in prison right now. But for some unknown reason he's been free for the past ten years... Thank God the Miami Herald stepped in last Fall, or else Epstein would be a free man today...

UNKNOWN REASON?????????????? we all know the reason..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

UNKNOWN REASON?????????????? we all know the reason..

I guess I'll have to ask Mr. Acosta who got him the crazy deal, or Bob Barr, or Alan Dershowitz. Some speculate he helped the FED in a case vs. Bear Stearns, but that's BS.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acosta was a bit player, but....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21

Jump to: