myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global Warming vs Peak Oil
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:16 pm    Post subject: Global Warming vs Peak Oil Reply with quote

Greetings, and welcome to my first and hopefully last new topic. I think it's safe to say that "climate change" has now replaced the "pandemic" as the most important controversial thing, eh?

The 2 theories in the subject are certainly not mutually exclusive. But they sure seem to be in contention for the true reasons behind "Agenda 2030" (specifically, the nearly complete stoppage of "fossil fuel" usage).

That is, assuming one can call BS on "climate change" as presented (and soon to be shouted louder than ever) by the PTB/media.
The way I see it, one can either choose to accept the "climate change/c02 boogeyman theory" without question, or else you have a choice to make. Because, you can't just call BS without a competing theory, right?
I can think of at least one other (third) possibility ...
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a complete idiot thinks that scientific principles are a matter of opinion.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Only a complete idiot thinks that scientific principles are a matter of opinion.

Hmm, okay. I guess that's one vote for "Believe the party-line C02 nonsense without question!" And of course, with insults added for bad measure. But what is really on display with this pathetic, predictable response is the "science as a religion" dogma. Blasphemy! Don't you know it's SCIENCE!?

As for complete idiots, maybe y'all think this is a great idea:
https://freewestmedia.com/2023/10/10/bill-gates-new-plan-cut-down-70-million-acres-of-trees-to-combat-global-warming/

The 70 million figure is certainly BS in reality, but that's how it was originally pitched, despite all the "fact-checkers" scrambling to cover this up.

What the non-idiots should find most disturbing is that the language of the climate cult is morphing from "CO2" as the bad guy, to simply "carbon". There is literally a "war on carbon". Carbon is the element on which all Earthly life is based, so what's going on here?

This is like that Star Trek episode where an alien determined that the ship (and then the Earth) was infested with "carbon units" that needed to be disinfected.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, only a complete idiot, who demonstrates no understanding—or curiosity—of climate drivers, would post such nonsense. One of the few amusing things about this forum is that complete idiots sometimes reveal the utter nonsense that they bathe their brains in. Like this “source”. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/free-west-media/

There is a huge amount of money to be made selling fossil fuels that will kill our grandchildren—and kill hundreds of thousands a year now. They can afford to support a complete false narrative—and there are apparently plenty of complete idiots who will swallow it whole. Under the misunderstanding that they are challenging the elites.

A mind is a sad thing to pickle.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
As I said, only a complete idiot, who demonstrates no understanding—or curiosity—of climate drivers, would post such nonsense. One of the few amusing things about this forum is that complete idiots sometimes reveal the utter nonsense that they bathe their brains in. Like this “source”. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/free-west-media/

There is a huge amount of money to be made selling fossil fuels that will kill our grandchildren—and kill hundreds of thousands a year now. They can afford to support a complete false narrative—and there are apparently plenty of complete idiots who will swallow it whole. Under the misunderstanding that they are challenging the elites.

Hmm ... as usual, the L*****D attacks the messenger, while ignoring the message. This "strategy" doesn't do wonders for your credibility, Jimbo. Nor does it shed any light on what you truly believe. It really just makes you a troll.

But, no worries, we can fix that. So let's be clear, shall we? Did you think this news story is complete BS? Or do you think it is truly a good idea to chop down millions of trees and then just BURY them ?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunk from Boston--why would anyone read any paranoid link you post, much less from free west media? Complete with a dog whistle? Sober up, read a little science about CO2 and the actual measurements of heat absorbed in the ocean, find out who is paying outfits like free west media to brain wash you, and then post something worth a serious response.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another pathetic, predictable response:

1. Avoids the question
2. Adds more insults
3. Tries to obscure the matter with "holier than thou" rhetoric (including, but not limited to, playing the "science as religion" card over and again).

Here's some real science for you, Jim-bone: trees consume CO2, and release O2. What's the difference between CO2 and O2? hmm... C ?

Now, lets say that more CO2 is really a bad thing. Call me simple minded, but common sense sure suggests that it is in humanity's best wishes that more trees remain standing, and only a COMPLETE IDIOT should disagree with that.

So far so good, right? But wait, now they're telling us that it's not just CO2, but carbon that is the bad guy. So now just maybe, killing trees and buying them might make sense (to a total psychopath like Gates)

Of course, you could have just said that this news story was complete BS. But, you didn't and you can't, for the reasons listed above.

If only that were true. Here it is from site you might respect:

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/12/15/1065016/a-stealth-effort-to-bury-wood-for-carbon-removal-has-just-raised-millions/

Try to notice how the article never once specifically mentions C02, only CARBON
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Personally, I'm pretty sure that the sun controls 99% of our climate.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Personally, I'm pretty sure that the sun controls 99% of our climate.

I agree. However, that's not the "alternate theory" I'm looking for.

I contend that, in order to call BS on the climate cult's dogma, one must provide a competing explanation for the draconian climate agenda which is soon to be imposed on us all ... or rather, the true reason(s) for the Globalist climate cult's mere existence, if you will.

And, of course, I believe that the most likely reason is in the title of this thread. But I'm not fully convinced, and it is certainly not the only possibility.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even a blind pig sometimes finds an acorn.

Quote:
Call me simple minded
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: