myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hannity is really insanity...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 12:55 am    Post subject: Hannity is really insanity... Reply with quote

I was listening to Sawn Hannity for a few days on the radio and it is amazing how stupid right wingers are.

again he claimed the fisa warrant proves spying of some sort.

well as it turns out on friday on a local san diego show after him a liberal comes on, so he had him on his show at the end of it.. He has some small talk with this host before his show was to start that was funny. but then insanity decides to try to prove liberals do not know what they are talking about and brings up the FISA warrent proves spying. The liberal points out to him that Carter Page had previous fisa warrants that the so called dossier was not the full basis for the fisa warrant of october 2016.

Insanity tell the liberal he does not know what he is talking about and the liberals suggests insanity needs to look it up that page had previous fisa warrants. Insanity goes bullistic about the liberals and media are stupid.

The liberal tell insanity that insanity is going to look stupid because his listeners can just google for themselves.

here is the disturbing thing i had listened to a week of right wing radio and this was the big talk on all these hosts. How is it that all right wingers at the top of radio and so on are so stupid.

https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/

https://news.yahoo.com/james-comey-says-hes-unsure-044425897.html
James Comey says he's unsure if the DNC paid for the Steele dassier
FOX News Videos•May 10, 2019

https://news.yahoo.com/former-fbi-lawyer-hits-back-critics-russia-investigation-184600435.html

Former FBI lawyer hits back at critics of Russia investigation origins
ABC News
ALEXANDER MALLIN
,ABC News•May 10, 2019

Former FBI lawyer hits back at critics of Russia investigation origins
More
Quote:
Former FBI lawyer hits back at critics of Russia investigation origins originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

In a rare on-camera interview at the Brookings Institution on Friday, former FBI general counsel James Baker sought to dispute what he described as “BS” accusations of potential corruption at the origin of the investigation into the Trump campaign’s connections to Russia.

“In some ways, maybe I think it’s stupid for me to be here,” Baker said in an interview with Lawfare’s Benjamin Wittes. “But honestly, there was a point in time relatively recently where I just became sick of all the BS that is said about the origins of the investigation – and I just got fed up with it.”

Baker’s comments come amid two ongoing internal probes into the origins of the FBI’s investigation -- an inspector general investigation launched more than a year ago and a separate effort by Attorney General William Barr to review what happened.

(MORE: FBI 'not focused on the rhetoric' as Trump attacks 'dirty cops,' director says)

In the wake of the Mueller report’s release, Trump and congressional Republicans have doubled down on calls for those who started the probe to be investigated as part of what Trump has baselessly described as a “coup attempt.”

“You know what they want to know? How did this whole thing start?” Trump said Thursday. “It's going to be hard for them to answer that one.”

Baker, a longtime DOJ official who started as general counsel of the FBI in 2014 during James Comey’s tenure as FBI director, left in the spring of 2018 after being reassigned when FBI Director Chris Wray arrived at the bureau.

(MORE: Former FBI Director James Comey 'can't quite understand' why Mueller passed obstruction decision to Attorney General Bill Barr)

He has been the subject of a DOJ leak investigation, and Republicans have also accused him of leaking details regarding the infamous dossier written by British spy Christopher Steele to a reporter from Mother Jones, which both Baker and the reporter have denied.

“I want to talk about the origin of the investigation to reassure the American people that it was done for lawful legitimate reasons and was apolitical throughout in my experience,” Baker said.

While Baker said he’s confident about the judgments he made at the start of the Russia investigation, he said he was “sure” the inspector general’s report would “find things I didn’t know about at the time.”

Allies of President Trump have accused the FBI of basing its investigation of the Trump campaign on the unverified and salacious details in the Steele dossier. But Baker was insistent that the real spark was an encounter between a young Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, and an Australian diplomat in July of 2016, when Papadopoulos allegedly bragged about having access to incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

“That was the nugget of information that got everything going,” Baker said, adding he had “no doubt” even now that the information was sufficient to launch such an investigation.

“It would have been a dereliction of our duty not to investigate this information, again, given the fact that we’d been focused on the Russians as threat actors for a long time, given what was going on with respect to email dumps and hacking,” he added.

Despite the Mueller report leaving unverified most of the sensational information included in Steele’s dossier, Baker disputed that the FBI initially accepting the information was out of the ordinary.

“Steele, at the time, it was my understanding that he was thought to be a reliable source that had a prior relationship with the FBI and brought this information to us,” Baker said. “People come to us for lots of different reasons and so the FBI has an obligation to both take that seriously and be highly skeptical of the information as well, because people come to us with agendas.”

While Baker has, at times, been a direct target of President Trump’s, he dismissed he was ever involved in a “coup attempt,” and said he believed Mueller’s report revealed a “pattern of corruption” in the nation’s highest office.

“It’s troubling to say the least, it’s alarming,” Baker said. “Even if it doesn’t rise to the level of illegality, it sure looks like a pattern of corruption.”

Baker in the interview noted he was actually hired by Barr in 2008 when he joined the general counsel’s office of Verizon Wireless, but said Barr's recent comments that there was “spying” on the Trump campaign troubled him.

“It didn’t make sense to me based on the information that I knew,” Baker said. “I honestly don’t know what he’s referring to. If he has other information available to him that somehow has not been made public I’m eager to hear it, but I don’t understand it.”

Barr has said he never intended for his use of the term “spying” to be a pejorative, and that he merely wants to know whether surveillance on members of the Trump campaign was warranted.

https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/

Timeline of Carter Page’s Contacts with Russia [Updated]

Quote:
At the heart of the recent Nunes memo controversy lies a FISA order application for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page. But Page had piqued the interest of FBI investigators long before the Trump campaign, owing to his contacts with the Russian government and energy sector. For example, his 2013 contacts with Russian intelligence operatives who promised him business connections led to the FBI obtaining a FISA order against him in 2014. Likewise, Page touted himself as having had the “privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin” in a letter to a book publisher in 2013. Below find a timeline describing key events in Page’s contacts with the Russian government before, during, and after the Trump campaign.

2004 to 2007 – According to Page’s biography on the website of Global Energy Capital, his venture capital firm, he served as a vice president at the Merrill Lynch office in Moscow and remained there for three years. The bio adds that Page served as an adviser “on key transactions for Gazprom, RAO UES and others.” Page told Bloomberg News in March 2016 that he advised Russian energy giant Gazprom as it was buying a stake in a lucrative Russian Far East oil and gas project called Sakhalin II.

However, Politico later reported that the CEO of Sakhalin Energy, who negotiated with Gazprom on the deal, said that he didn’t know anyone named Carter Page and did not believe Merrill Lynch was involved with front-line deal negotiations at all, because the negotiations were political and done at the CEO level, with Putin himself giving the final approval.

A source from RAO UES confirmed that Page did work on the privatization of the oil company, while adding that “[Page] made no impression whatsoever. Whether he was there or not, it made no difference…When you’re dealing with a pro, you see it. Page, unfortunately, did not leave that impression.”

Similarly, Sergei Aleksashenko, who directed the Merrill Lynch office in Moscow for part of the time Page was there, told Politico: “[Page] wasn’t great and he wasn’t terrible…without any special talents or accomplishments…What can you say about a person who in no way [is] exceptional?”

Jan. to June 2013 – In January, Page meets Victor Podobnyy, whom he believes to be a junior attaché at the Russian consulate in New York, at an Asia Society event on energy development in China, according to Page’s House Intelligence Committee testimony. Page and Podobnyy meet again over drinks in March of that year, with Page saying that he wanted to meet Podobnyy to learn about Russian culture and practice the Russian language.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down. Trump is having Bernie surveilled as we speak. C'mon, the guy spent his honeymoon in the Soviet union. And he's got another FISA warrant for Biden, whose son made hundreds of millions of dollars in the Ukraine after daddy had a UKRAINIAN prosecutor fired.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this video is a clasic... rand paul the hypocrite... and same not talking about the fisa warrant on carter page first arrived years before.

and again he claimed Obama was a constitutional crisis.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/robert-mueller-going-testify-rep-adam-schiff-151251216.html

real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Calm down. Trump is having Bernie surveilled as we speak. C'mon, the guy spent his honeymoon in the Soviet union. And he's got another FISA warrant for Biden, whose son made hundreds of millions of dollars in the Ukraine after daddy had a UKRAINIAN prosecutor fired.

I am not a bernie fan, but did Bernie work on building a bernie tower while there?

and even a less fan of Biden, but is Biden building a tower in Urkrane?

So you are saying that investigations of trump should be undertaken because of the 200 or so lies he and his team made to americans and applying for national security and lies to the FBI? So bernie did not lie about having a wedding?

Gee remeber don jr lying to the government about asking the Russian ambassador for a secret communications channel that the US intelligence could not listen to with Putin. and agin he did not list this on his security request. There is only one reason one would set something like this up. treason.

isobars

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I've gone to the sources Hannity has cited on any particular claim (e.g., CBO, IRS, Census Bureau, BLS, and many more such agencies plus full-context video of speeches), he's vindicated. The worst I've caught him at is minor distortions over the years, most in the interest of brevity but still supportable. I rarely watch him simply because he is so redundant (e.g., he STILL harangues Hillary about the 33,000 emails she destroyed without authorization ... good for thousands of years in prison if she weren't a Clinton and a Democrat, according to several federal judges, law professors, government regulations, and government employees who deal with classified and unclassified government communications all day long.)
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Every time I've gone to the sources Hannity has cited on any particular claim (e.g., CBO, IRS, Census Bureau, BLS, and many more such agencies plus full-context video of speeches), he's vindicated. The worst I've caught him at is minor distortions over the years, most in the interest of brevity but still supportable. I rarely watch him simply because he is so redundant (e.g., he STILL harangues Hillary about the 33,000 emails she destroyed without authorization ... good for thousands of years in prison if she weren't a Clinton and a Democrat, according to several federal judges, law professors, government regulations, and government employees who deal with classified and unclassified government communications all day long.)

you are such an idiot, the government asked for only emails that were state department, and have no right to hillaries emails about chelsea wedding or baby you toothless moron flunkie low-level thinker.

Do you realize that any email sent or received has a other party involved. daaaaa... If any of those 33,000 emails would have been to any government employee there would be a record of it in the government servers moron. Do you have any ability to think? All the FBI had to do is go to any and all government servers and search with Hillaries email addresses and they would be found if it was the governments property you low-level non-thinker.

get it, moron, her attorneys who did the work were able to do it perfectly. Not one of the 33,000 that were sent or received were found in any of the government servers, that is darn good work because they went to personal people like friends and family that were not required or requested you moron.

Your comrades the russiians were not even able to find any, again it was noted when trump got on his hands and knees and gave Putin what he wanted and begged Putin go after these emails, and again within hours the world saw the russian GRU begin massive searching. again wern't most of the governments emails in the state department released by Snowden, just go search with hillaries email there too. and nothinhg... hahahah you dumber than dumb flunkie.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/6/21/1866415/-A-federal-judge-unsealed-50-pages-text-messages-between-Paul-Manafort-and-Sean-Hannity

A federal judge unsealed 50 pages of text messages between Paul Manafort and Sean Hannity
Quote:
Sean Hannity is facing new scrutiny over a lengthy series of text messages he had with Paul Manafort during both the Mueller investigation and the period around his sentencing. A federal judge unsealed a filing that contained the text messages and they are…….something.

You can scroll through the entire set of messages in the embedded document below, but one thing is abundantly clear—from July 2017 to June 2018, Hannity was frequently talking to Paul Manafort to offer his help in shaping coverage of the story. In Hannity’s own words, "If you ever talk, vent, grab dinner, strategize, whatever—I'm here." In fact, he made several offers to Manafort to “strategize.”

This is completely unacceptable. Can you imagine a scenario where Chris Hayes or Rachel Maddow of MSNBC were privately communicating with a former Obama or Clinton campaign staffer under criminal investigation? Communicating about how to shape coverage and provide assistance? It is unthinkable. Sean Hannity should immediately be fired from Fox News.

Other notable exchanges, include a text where he says of Robert Mueller, a man who spent 12 years as the head of the FBI, through both Republican and Democratic administrations and who served as a U.S. Marine in Vietnam, earning a Bronze Star, a Purple Heart and a string of other medals, “fuck him, he’s a disgrace.”

As Marcy Wheeler notes, another interesting theme in the text messages are several exchanges where Hannity and Manafort are just so sure Mueller has evidence of criminal wrongdoing against Jared Kushner. Now, why would they think that?

Wheeler also flagged two other key exchanges. One that might get Manafort’s lawyer in hot water with the judge. Hannity tells Manafort to have his lawyer, who was under a gag order, to “send me stuff” on the case so he can discuss it on air. Manafort replies, “he will.

wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fux News is full of assholes. Not unlike Mother F*cker Tucker, truth has nothing to do with Fux or the news.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/sean-hannity-informs-january-6th-panel-that-swearing-to-tell-the-truth-would-violate-his-contract-with-fox

In a written statement, Hannity said that taking an oath “to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth” would be “a betrayal of the solemn vow I made to Fox.”

“The members of the committee would no doubt require me to swear on a Bible,” he said. “However, I answer to a higher power: Rupert Murdoch.”

The committee members attempted to reassure Hannity that he would need to tell the truth only to them and not while he was doing his show, but he remained steadfast in his refusal.

“Telling the truth is a deal breaker,” Hannity said. “If I am seen doing it even once, it could destroy my brand.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: