myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Enjoy the crow libtards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
You are crazy. Id say about 9-12% of what you post is incorrect, that's why you always preface it with "for the record"...The RED line on Fox News ---BREAKING NEWS---

hahahah you're a funny guy Boggs...I would say I am easily right 90% of the time..... Who stuck a fork in Mueller?????answer Fox news...Who got kavanaugh on the bench???.....fox news.....Who will make the bogus impeachment show a complete disaster for Libtards????? Fox news.
Who put an end to the loathsome cunt HRC.....Fox news.....the list goes on.
How'd that feel know nothing......lol

Keep on hating Fox bro....that's how i know they are doing their job...

Dude... you have the attention span of a gnat. I'll stick to my 9-12% hit rate....and for the record, I don't hate FOX, I just think 99.9999% of the fools that watch are gullible lazy morons who can't think for them self... that's all, carry on. And, please don't reference other cable news shows, I'm not a fan of any of the nonsense.

please!!!!! you get your idiotic non-sense from somewhere....

on a friendly note......are we going to have a tommy vs jimmy SB?

quite possibly yes... Although Tommy looked his age last night.

Toms fine , it's the O-line that is hurting.. Ravens were jacked and are pretty darn good.... that edleman fumble was a killer , would have put them in the lead....on to Philly!!!!!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Trumpist to the death claims:

Quote:
even if Trump did what you morons claim he did , he would be well within his rights........

The biggest and ripest peanut yet. You mean if he did what he and others in the administration have already admitted. Refused to spend Congressionally authorized funds in order to extort another country into interfering with our election. After all, it worked once and he got away with it.

Good luck with that stretch...nitwit!!!

I'll be waiting for Trumps words from the conversation that mention any kind of QPQ................holding my breath stupid..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love the peanut thing, it shows your true colors and what a disingenuous, fraud you are....Tabloid Mac, the clown !!!!

Amazing. There is no shit storm so foul that Matty can’t find a few peanuts.

Poor old Mac can only site INTERPRETATIONS of Trumps conversation from haters including the fat clown in uniform....what a joke!!!!!!

Let me know when you find a QPQ in the transcripts stupid........still waiting.

"Lt. Col. Vindman, who has served this country honorably for 20+ years, is fully supported by the Army like every soldier, having earned a Purple Heart after being wounded in Iraq in 2004," Matt Leonard, an Army spokesperson, told Task & Purpose.

"As his career assignments reflect, Lt. Col. Vindman has a long history of selfless service to his country, including combat. Lt. Col. Vindman is afforded all protections anyone would be provided in his circumstances."

According to his military record, Vindman's military awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), and many more. He's also earned the Ranger Tab, meaning he's completed one of the most challenging schools in the Army, and the Parachutist Badge.

Vindman deployed to Iraq in September 2004, and despite being wounded in combat by an improved explosive device just a month later, he finished the deployment and returned to the U.S. in September 2005.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/10/30/army-defends-lt-col-vindman-days-after-his-commander-chief-called-him-never-trumper.html

Trump hater and doesn't like trumps policies with Ukraine......tough fucking shit, not your call you fat POS........

The uniform did make great theater..........
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm bad news for democrats....just when you thought the week could not get any worse for the scum on the left...

You know it's bad when CNN starts dumping real news in anticipation of a shit storm they have been ignoring..

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/fbi-fisa-russia-investigation/index.html
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Trumpist to the death claims:

Quote:
even if Trump did what you morons claim he did , he would be well within his rights........

The biggest and ripest peanut yet. You mean if he did what he and others in the administration have already admitted. Refused to spend Congressionally authorized funds in order to extort another country into interfering with our election. After all, it worked once and he got away with it.

Good luck with that stretch...nitwit!!!

I'll be waiting for Trumps words from the conversation that mention any kind of QPQ................holding my breath stupid..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love the peanut thing, it shows your true colors and what a disingenuous, fraud you are....Tabloid Mac, the clown !!!!

Amazing. There is no shit storm so foul that Matty can’t find a few peanuts.

Poor old Mac can only site INTERPRETATIONS of Trumps conversation from haters including the fat clown in uniform....what a joke!!!!!!

Let me know when you find a QPQ in the transcripts stupid........still waiting.

"Lt. Col. Vindman, who has served this country honorably for 20+ years, is fully supported by the Army like every soldier, having earned a Purple Heart after being wounded in Iraq in 2004," Matt Leonard, an Army spokesperson, told Task & Purpose.

"As his career assignments reflect, Lt. Col. Vindman has a long history of selfless service to his country, including combat. Lt. Col. Vindman is afforded all protections anyone would be provided in his circumstances."

According to his military record, Vindman's military awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), and many more. He's also earned the Ranger Tab, meaning he's completed one of the most challenging schools in the Army, and the Parachutist Badge.

Vindman deployed to Iraq in September 2004, and despite being wounded in combat by an improved explosive device just a month later, he finished the deployment and returned to the U.S. in September 2005.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/10/30/army-defends-lt-col-vindman-days-after-his-commander-chief-called-him-never-trumper.html

Trump hater and doesn't like trumps policies with Ukraine......tough fucking shit, not your call you fat POS........

The uniform did make great theater..........
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that there's a good chance that there's going to be mass arrests in the following months. By mass, I mean 8-10 former Obama rats.....

BREAKING NEWS: @TomFitton: "Coup attack on @realDonaldTrump is about protecting the Obama/Clinton operation from criminal prosecution for the real scandal--the #Spygate abuses targeting President Trump." #GossipGirlImpeachment
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will MalibuG stop posting his nonsense? What's the point?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:

Sorry chump. The DOJ is sending reports and eventually criminal indictments in December. We'll see, won't we.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:

Do a little homework LHDR...It is now confirmed an FBI agent altered the FISA documents to help the case to SPY ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN...

Maybe you don't think so , but spying on a US citizen is a big deal, spying on a political rival is a HUGE deal....

Fox has been reporting this for three years , now CNN, WP are picking up the story at the 11th hour in order to save their credibility.....

Shit-storm coming bro....
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:

Do a little homework LHDR...It is now confirmed an FBI agent altered the FISA documents to help the case to SPY ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN...

Maybe you don't think so , but spying on a US citizen is a big deal, spying on a political rival is a HUGE deal....

Fox has been reporting this for three years , now CNN, WP are picking up the story at the 11th hour in order to save their credibility.....

Shit-storm coming bro....

That storm should make you happy...you'll have some peanuts to feast upon. Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take any good money on two wagers... Keep in mind, handicapping is what I do for a living, so selling short Matty, and my buddy Bard is just business..
1- EVEN money. The House will impeach the grifter- in -chief
2-(4-1).... unlike Mueller, with multiple CONVICTIONS of Trumps's Cabal, with more to come (Mr. Mayor?), the current jokeshow of an investigation will yield ZERO convictions of any legit crime resulting in a prison sentence...again, a handful of Trumps Cabal have gotten hard time sentences....

Matty, I've asked you many times, who will get charged and for what? All you've come up with is an occasional link or two....

any takers ?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I'll take any good money on two wagers... Keep in mind, handicapping is what I do for a living, so selling short Matty, and my buddy Bard is just business..
1- EVEN money. The House will impeach the grifter- in -chief
2-(4-1).... unlike Mueller, with multiple CONVICTIONS of Trumps's Cabal, with more to come (Mr. Mayor?), the current jokeshow of an investigation will yield ZERO convictions of any legit crime resulting in a prison sentence...again, a handful of Trumps Cabal have gotten hard time sentences....

Matty, I've asked you many times, who will get charged and for what? All you've come up with is an occasional link or two....

any takers ?

Impeachment is a given, if dems back out now they will look even dumber than they all ready do....complete dud dude...

You seem to think being fired and recommended for prosecution is no big deal. Barr held back because he knew he would need a slam dunk in a DC courtroom to convict a deep stater..But that was only part one clueless, more is definitely coming.. In the end Trumps screams of a witch hunt will be proven true to the point that dug in retards like yourself will look like morons who are still in denial...

Convicting and jailing a deep stater is a tall order, that's why it seldom happens.

We will see what happens, but you really should do some homework before you continue to make a fool of yourself...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: