myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 284, 285, 286 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde, regarding the female championship windsurfer, how does dying of a brain hemorrhage have anything to do with Covid19, or vaccinations to prevent the disease?

I know that you want to blame any and all deaths on Covid19 vaccinations, but that's not reality. To be credible in anything that you offer, you have to have real facts to find believers.

You have a better explanation? A brain hemorrage is not an external injury. It is one of the common actual death causes from VAXXIDE. However, the casual reader won't know that because of censorship.

If this was an isolated incident I might agree, but this is happening every day all over the world starting in 2021. People are dying "unexpectedly", way before their time. Healthy productive people. This is one cause of labor shortages.

You missed the point about the censorship. Very few obituaries are going to actually call out a VAX death. Very few, but not none!
https://obits.oregonlive.com/us/obituaries/oregon/name/jessica-wilson-obituary?pid=200278331

Correction to search syntax to include either phrase:
California ("died suddenly" | "died unexpectedly")

This is the only way to bypass censorship entirely. Few few cases are going to make it onto lists like this heart-wrenching collection
https://healthimpactnews.com/covid-19-injection-casualties-list/

Consider the likely percentage. The only way this researcher can compile such a list is because of the loved ones who had the moxie to share their stories on social media (which keeps getting harder)
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coachg
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too early for the third drink. Must just be crazy.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde, the healthimpactnews website comes off as frantic sensationalism in its whole layout and demeanor. I'm not that needy and afraid, and I'm definitely not of a mind to want to blame everything on Covid19 vaccines. Also, the site's flagship idea that the truth is being censored is just a pantload. Believe me, social media is not a credible path to the truth, and healthimpactnews readily proves it.

To get some perspective on life, just think back to all the folks you've known in your life, and remember that person that died so young in life. When I was in high school in the mid 60s, there was a girl that I used to drive to school. One day she was suddenly struck with a brain hemorrhage after school and died a couple days later. Such sad untimely events often happen in life.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey is all in on quackery.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The omicron variant appears to have arrived from South Africa, where the vaccination rate is 21%. Trolls in Russia continue to spread disinformation about vaccines. Fools in America lap it up with their evening beers.

Some time ago I wrote about the urgency of increasing vaccinations lest another variant arise that could be more infectious, more deadly, or more resistant to vaccines. Duh.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac

I am afraid this vaccine hesitancy is a world wide issue. The CV series is going to be here to stay until it becomes more deadly. Of course, then, these anti vaxers will be shoving us out of the way to get the vaccines to ward of the variant they are partly responsible for.

I'm in Peru now. Vaccination rates are approaching US rates. BUT, there are still the same folks here that don't feel the vaccinations are necessary and won't be getting them unless the government requires it. Which might happen here.

You cannot convince someone who refuses to listen. So, unless they are motivated by something personal (like a more potent disease), death of a close relative, or governmental incentives, these folks will do what they BELIEVE regardless of the science or the effects on their neighbors.

Have fun and go sailing while you can!
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the significant number of Covid front-line ER physicians, world-class epidemiologists, and heavy hitter physicians who have examined the research from Day 1 to yesterday and are crying BS are all "ignoring the science", "refusing to listen", and/or personally misguided, while coboardhead is simply right? How do Fauci's many, boldfaced, proven, often self-evidenced lies -- not his changes of heart due to new evidence ... his outright lies revealed in detail in his own emails and internal memos -- fit into the picture?

Lambasting anyone who has doubts because so many bona fide experts in this field have doubts or are even convinced that it's mostly BS is arrogant, disingenuous, and maybe even risky. But that's how the Left usually rolls, from this forum to The Swamp, so it's no surprise.

Every time a reliable source -- whatever that is -- convinces me I should get a booster ASAP, another of equal stature convinces me to hold off. Just like eggs vs no eggs, red meat vs no red meat, grains vs no grains, and many comparable controversies are reversed almost monthly, so are the Covid 19 and treatments stories.

By far the least reliable source is the very individual who is decreeing -- anti-constitutionally by his own admission I should add -- masks and vaccinations as far and wide as his bluster can carry them.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, the grifters get Isobars every time. Watching Tucker is worse for your mental health than cancer.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars has this really deep seated hate and disdain for Anthony Fauci, and he's full right up to the brim with it. One wonders how he got to that place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 284, 285, 286 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 285 of 341

Jump to: