myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 337, 338, 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,
Folks like Mac believe that a politician earning less than $200K would legally, and ethically grow their net worth by 10's of millions while in public office, as long as they're democrats. His blinders are his bias. He can't absorb anything that contradicts that bias. But he's in good company with his buddy in Baja. You expect him to question the motive, or should I say trading activities, of those heavily invested in propagating. Nah, humans being humans, never! It's science, and you just don't understand the science. It is interesting that many in the medical field, some of which are my friends, question the medical science that Mac claims that he, an engineer / number cruncher, seems to be more versed in than those in that field of expertise. Yup, ONLY Mac is right, and only Mac knows the science. That's how arrogant assholes roll.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
Mike,
Folks like Mac believe that a politician earning less than $200K would legally, and ethically grow their net worth by 10's of millions while in public office, as long as they're democrats. His blinders are his bias. He can't absorb anything that contradicts that bias. But he's in good company with his buddy in Baja. You expect him to question the motive, or should I say trading activities, of those heavily invested in propagating. Nah, humans being humans, never! It's science, and you just don't understand the science. It is interesting that many in the medical field, some of which are my friends, question the medical science that Mac claims that he, an engineer / number cruncher, seems to be more versed in than those in that field of expertise. Yup, ONLY Mac is right, and only Mac knows the science. That's how arrogant assholes roll.

Another drunken piano, another incoherent post.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Mike,

I'll dumb it down for you Mac. Greed corrupts.

Who made how much, and how? Fauci increase in net worth over $5M earning ~$450K annually. Would you like more examples, or would your blinders keep you from acknowledging the bad players. Science?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Mike,

Who made how much, and how? Fauci increase in net worth over $5M earning ~$450K annually. Would you like more examples, or would your blinders keep you from acknowledging the bad players. Science?

ya right wing trust fund boy on the right wing got 2-3 billion and did not do a thing...

McVeigh killed how many kids?

Obama had what a 400% increase in threats before he took office.

Abramoff go 100 million was the old right wing corruption gold standard.

Jimmy carter had a special prosecutor on him over his peanut farm run by a partisan right winger and his business in a blind trust. Never cried about having a right wing special prosecutor, not one grand jury indictment. Clinton had a ultra right wing special prosecutor (who later defended Epstien) and supreme itiot Kavanaugh after him on a 70k loss before he was president that lasted 6 years and not one grand jury indictment.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Mike,

I’m pretty sure you can’t smarten it up. Another case of selective outrage coupled with ignorance. Our City Manager makes over $400,000, and I think that physicians, especially senior physicians, make more than city managers. You didn’t even provide a source for your attack—it’s pretty much straight out of faux news, no critical thinking applied. If you wanted to see if that salary was excessive, you might have examined what other physicians responsible for the health of millions might get paid. That would have been critical thinking—and it would have been smart. You didn’t.

Fauci’s wife also is a physician. I might think that physicians are in general overpaid—I certainly thought was true twenty years ago. But I would expect that two physicians’ income—regardless of their level of responsibility—generate enough income to invest. Only someone with an axe to grind argues that generating income out of investments is a sign of greed or corruption. That would require evidence—like lying to the banks and the regulatory agencies about the value—and even the square footage—of your assets.

As for selective outrage—I notice no commentary about Trump using his Washington hotel as a source of income—in violation of legal requirements. Or the $2 billion payoff to Kushner from Saudi Arabia.

Have I smartened it up enough for you?
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Mike,

ya right wing trust fund boy on the right wing got 2-3 billion and did not do a thing...

McVeigh killed how many kids?

Obama had what a 400% increase in threats before he took office.

Abramoff go 100 million was the old right wing corruption gold standard.

Jimmy carter had a special prosecutor on him over his peanut farm run by a partisan right winger and his business in a blind trust. Never cried about having a right wing special prosecutor, not one grand jury indictment. Clinton had a ultra right wing special prosecutor (who later defended Epstien) and supreme itiot Kavanaugh after him on a 70k loss before he was president that lasted 6 years and not one grand jury indictment.

And here you claim to be so smart. Who cares what team they play for? Oh you do, so you can blather on with your hate filled bullshit about the party you don't support, who big surprise, has bad apples just like your party. What a dimwit!
You should try trading on the market the exact same as whatever D or R crook does. It really does pay off. Gee, I wonder how that works? Oh ya, they're corrupt, and trade based on the policy changes or contracts awarded. Pelosi struck me some good pay days. She's the best, for all the wrong reasons, but I've made some good one on team R too.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Mike,

I’m pretty sure you can’t smarten it up. Another case of selective outrage coupled with ignorance. Our City Manager makes over $400,000, and I think that physicians, especially senior physicians, make more than city managers. You didn’t even provide a source for your attack—it’s pretty much straight out of faux news, no critical thinking applied. If you wanted to see if that salary was excessive, you might have examined what other physicians responsible for the health of millions might get paid. That would have been critical thinking—and it would have been smart. You didn’t.

Fauci’s wife also is a physician. I might think that physicians are in general overpaid—I certainly thought was true twenty years ago. But I would expect that two physicians’ income—regardless of their level of responsibility—generate enough income to invest. Only someone with an axe to grind argues that generating income out of investments is a sign of greed or corruption. That would require evidence—like lying to the banks and the regulatory agencies about the value—and even the square footage—of your assets.

As for selective outrage—I notice no commentary about Trump using his Washington hotel as a source of income—in violation of legal requirements. Or the $2 billion payoff to Kushner from Saudi Arabia.

Have I smartened it up enough for you?

Mac when you can turn ~$800K into $5M in ~one year, then get back to me. You went on a tangent with your biased outrage / lack of critical thinking. The example / point was that of those who profited from a pandemic, and their roll in creating that profit. Trump violation....etc. WTF? Stay with me Mr. "Critical Thinker". Do you have any rebuttals within the context of the topic, or just lunatic biased and hate filled tangents like your Baja Bro? I can possibly provide you with more examples of those who profited from steering that narrative, but I'm sure you're already aware, or just willfully ignorant.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwaa ha ha. Two drunk pianos on the forum now. They must think they are coherent.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Bwaa ha ha. Two drunk pianos on the forum now. They must think they are coherent.

Easier to say ya got nothing
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 337, 338, 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 338 of 341

Jump to: