myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.wsj.com/health/wellness/covid-guidelines-2024-cdc-symptoms-contagious-cdefb6b8
mac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
https://www.wsj.com/health/wellness/covid-guidelines-2024-cdc-symptoms-contagious-cdefb6b8

Only part of the story. More than 30% of self-identifying Republicans have not received a covid vaccine. For people over 65, that has led to nearly twice as many deaths. And a continuing drain on health resources. 95% of recent hospitalizations are people without current vaccine status. Group think is killing Republicans. And fools like SW and Malibu swallow Russian propaganda whole—and spread it, leading to many additional debts. Rather than do any real critical thinking or research, they call liberals names. The MAGA crowd. They’re dying to be belligerent. Numbers and chart from the Grey Lady.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Only part of the story. More than 30% of self-identifying Republicans have not received a covid vaccine. For people over 65, that has led to nearly twice as many deaths. And a continuing drain on health resources. 95% of recent hospitalizations are people without current vaccine status. Group think is killing Republicans. And fools like SW and Malibu swallow Russian propaganda whole—and spread it, leading to many additional debts. Rather than do any real critical thinking or research, they call liberals names. The MAGA crowd. They’re dying to be belligerent. Numbers and chart from the Grey Lady.

Did you read the comments in that post by Prof. Galloway that I suspect you may have grabbed this screenshot from? Seems there's a little more background story to consider to make that graph a valid and accurate argument.

Millions, soon to be Billions paid out in vaccine injury support programs around the world. But wait, I thought "those people" were tin foil hat wearers. Turns out that you can't deny the evidence, even if they try to muzzle victims, and you have to PAY UP $$$$$.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAGA Marjorie posts a reference to Scott Galloway--a marketing professor. Now there's expertise you can't trust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGDuGybCRSE
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MAGA Marjorie posts a reference to Scott Galloway--a marketing professor. Now there's expertise you can't trust.

Attack the source even though you’re completely unacquainted with the source. Do you have ANYTHING new, or just the same rebuttal every time. Meanwhile, you cite the exact same sources as Galloway with similar arguments as him.

So nothing regarding the injury payouts? Gotcha. Time to go stick your head in the sand again.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Did you read the comments in that post by Prof. Galloway that I suspect you may have grabbed this screenshot from? Seems there's a little more background story to consider to make that graph a valid and accurate argument.

Millions, soon to be Billions paid out in vaccine injury support programs around the world. But wait, I thought "those people" were tin foil hat wearers. Turns out that you can't deny the evidence, even if they try to muzzle victims, and you have to PAY UP $$$$$.

I would bet in the usa a or each single death of covid cost americans about 100,000.00 dollars to try to save their lives. some were on intensive care over 30-60 days before they died. cost per day is at least 10k. and many did live that were in the hospital in intensive care. So just the ones that died were about 100 billion dollars the ones that lived after intensive care probably even more. thats just the usa.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

ya when I want my teeth fixed I go to a sociology professor.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mac wrote:

So that’s two source bashers for a loss.

$20T to the US economy. $100B is chicken feed. How much will the injury claims payout in total?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:

Attack the source even though you’re completely unacquainted with the source. Do you have ANYTHING new, or just the same rebuttal every time. Meanwhile, you cite the exact same sources as Galloway with similar arguments as him.

The MAGA hat wonder kid went right past the credible sources I posted to respond with a whack job with no expertise. Sooner or later you guys all reveal yourself as idiots, not just ass holes.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
mac wrote:

So that’s two source bashers for a loss.

$20T to the US economy. $100B is chicken feed. How much will the injury claims payout in total?

changing the goalpost I see... before you said millions to billions. You see millions is very low to 100 billion as the starting point.

here is your quote:
Quote:
Millions, soon to be Billions paid out in vaccine injury support programs around the world. But wait, I thought "those people" were tin foil hat wearers. Turns out that you can't deny the evidence, even if they try to muzzle victims, and you have to PAY UP $$$$$.[

as far as the evidence that too is not even clear except to your marketing professor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 340 of 341

Jump to: