myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
isobars wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
mac and real-human, pretty please, don't be libtards. If you could just settle for being liberals, that would be just fine with me.

The main difference, to me, is that with libtards, absolutely EVERYTHING is about race and EVERYONE who disagrees with them about ANYTHING is a racist. They made the term totally meaningless (except for identifying libtards at a glance) but keep using it anyway.

Hey Mike, long time.

Indeed, I think I heard "racist" a couple times here. But mostly just stupid, idiot, etc. In the manner an impetuous child would argue.

But hey, let's hear from the man who actually wrote a short book about Libtards, and how they come to be. Author Mike King has graciously given me permission to post this link here. Here it is, Libtard Savant, in its entirety. Enjoy!

https://www.realhistorychan.com/uploads/1/3/3/8/133840286/6x9_libtard.pdf

Warning: this book contains radical "right-wing" content which some liberal-minded folks, even the mild-mannered variety, may find offensive.

You certainly are a card carrying member when you cannot tell the difference between the KKK vs black lives matter. Hang in there you may figure it out, not...

Excuse me, there is no reference to BLM in that book. The comparison of the KKK was with the Black Panthers. Big difference.

The point the author is making is that when only when whites commit violence against blacks, does the libtarded press call it racist-driven. In the reverse scenario, black violence against whites, well that is a story to be buried because it does not fit the agenda. In fact, open discrimination against whites is now an accepted reality, and never called racism.

It is not black people pushing this agenda, it is the Libtards, including university professors and politicians alike. What they don't realize is that they are simply pawns in a game to divide and destroy America. Useful idiots, as their Globalist masters call them.

Too funny , you just do not get it the right wing haters do use black lives matters , you just are not up to date jim Crow.

Your skin must be crawling with what Evanston , IL is initiating.... hahahaha By the way I did live in Evanston before, fun windsurfing location.

But have a good one for you, better not drink this alternative water. Oh my gosh the smart liberals found it to be causing some bad shiiite. I know you do not believe in science or medical, I bet they could ship it to you. As they are not notifying all the distributors. Got Hep yet? Get that darn government off this water company right to sell water. pesky government regulations are going to put them out of business. Please order up some and report back to us with your junk/alternative science.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/fda-warns-against-real-water-linked-to-hepatitis-outbreak/ar-BB1fdCiP?ocid=msedgntp

FDA warns against Real Water linked to hepatitis outbreak

and here is your up to date right wing haters that are loved by the right wing party, why else arer they not told to get out of the party and go f off. Oh thats right they are the base.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/communities/northwest/news/germantown/2020/08/18/former-germantown-coach-tim-damico-compared-black-lives-matter-kkk/5584187002/

A high school swimming and diving coach at Germantown who compared Black Lives Matter to the Ku Klux Klan fired

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/davis/california-mr-pickles-owner-stands-by-comparison-of-kkk-and-blm/103-2d4645ca-93b9-4c42-a686-8e4d2efa77e6

Davis Mr. Pickles owner says he regrets sending email comparing BLM to KKK, but stands by his words

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/government-and-politics/6633054-North-Dakota-lawmakers-Facebook-post-compares-Black-Lives-Matter-to-KKK

North Dakota lawmaker's Facebook post compares Black Lives Matter to KKK

swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miraronde,

After looking over your two sites, I can clearly see where you are coming from on vaccinations.

I have to say though, I checked out Chananya Weissman a bit after reading her craft on vaccinations. You have to note some of the other far right things that she's in to. There is a good bit of bending and twisting going on in her world, and it's in the wrong places.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
endless, useless nonsense

I am not a right-winger. I used to be sort of a liberal, then I found humility. I guess that makes me a "moderate" now. Truth is, I've no real interest in politics at all.

I am not a Trump supporter. It's still kind of a head-scratcher that some think I must be. I suppose I get it, since the libtarded media blames Trump for everything.

I am not a racist. For one thing, I have never met a black libtard. I wonder if such a thing exists. In my experiences, blacks are typically straight to the point, trying to get theirs across in as few words as possible, never pretending to be smarter than they really are.

The black man generally wants you to understand him when he speaks to you. In contrast, the Libtard would prefer that you don't understand, and that you feel intellectually inferior as a result of such lack of understanding.

So what about the Jew? For better or worse, most are very smart people. Almost all are not libtards. The ones in nefarious positions (Zionists) know they have their inferiors to do that kind of thing for them. They don't waste their time "talking down" to people; that is a job for the useful idiots.

Yes, the Zionists, the Globalists, and even the Communists, all employ useful idiots to accomplish their goals. Some may be working for all 3, without even realizing it!
Anyone who feels even remotely righteous about any cause whatsoever, should take a step back and see how common sense fits in.

Best philosophy ever, common sense!
Thanks for reading
Mike L
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mlaronde"]

I am not a racist. For one thing, I have never met a black libtard. I wonder if such a thing exists. In my experiences, blacks are typically straight to the point, trying to get theirs across in as few words as possible, never pretending to be smarter than they really are.

The black man generally wants you to understand him when he speaks to you. In contrast, the Libtard would prefer that you don't understand, and that you feel intellectually inferior as a result of such lack of understanding.

So what about the Jew? For better or worse, most are very smart people. Almost all are not libtards. The ones in nefarious positions (Zionists) know they have their inferiors to do that kind of thing for them. They don't waste their time "talking down" to people; that is a job for the useful idiots.

Yes, the Zionists, the Globalists, and even the Communists, all employ useful idiots to accomplish their goals. Some may be working for all 3, without even realizing it!
/quote]

You are a bona a fide idiot and a bigot. Using a term like libtard, or Zionist, or “the Jew” is a way to make those you don’t agree with the “other.” But all bigots claim they’re not. Crawl back under your rock. You’ll find Matty and the Proud Boys there.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:

I am not a right-winger. I used to be sort of a liberal, then I found humility. I guess that makes me a "moderate" now. Truth is, I've no real interest in politics at all.

I am not a Trump supporter. It's still kind of a head-scratcher that some think I must be. I suppose I get it, since the libtarded media blames Trump for everything.

Anyone who feels even remotely righteous about any cause whatsoever, should take a step back and see how common sense fits in.

Thanks for reading
Mike L

I have a black brother and sister, (they would not like you at all), one is very vocal and their mother would want to kick your brains out, i mean knock some sense into you, she despises haters like you. my father was head of the human rights for my town in the 60s. Ya we had ever ending death threats for helping the first black family move into our town basically down the street from us. Police had to park across the street at nights for our safety.

My father was also an officer, volunteered for the military, as well as one of the people you really hate over educated liberal, undergrad journalism, masters in engineering, PhD in Physics and worked at a national lab. He was not corruptible, the CIA even tried to get him to their bidding and he said no. Though he was a nobody at a national lab, secretary of Energy would call him at his home to write position papers on matters on nuclear related matters. (that being democratic sec of energy)

graphic with you in mind...
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:

Thanks for reading
Mike L

I have a black brother and sister, (they would not like you at all), one is very vocal and their mother would want to kick your brains out, i mean knock some sense into you, she despises haters like you. my father was head of the human rights for my town in the 60s. Ya we had ever ending death threats for helping the first black family move into our town basically down the street from us. Police had to park across the street at nights for our safety.

My father was also an officer, volunteered for the military, as well as one of the people you really hate over educated liberal, undergrad journalism, masters in engineering, PhD in Physics and worked at a national lab. He was not corruptible, the CIA even tried to get him to their bidding and he said no. Though he was a nobody at a national lab, secretary of Energy would call him at his home to write position papers on matters on nuclear related matters. (that being democratic sec of energy)

graphic with you in mind...

LOL ... I'm not that kind of hater either. Hate is simply fear manifested. Love and fear are the only pure emotions, from which all others form. Who are you afraid of? I'm genuinely afraid of Globalist leaders (but not their useful idiots!). Therefore, I hate them. I can't help it; it is a hard-wired human response.

As for the useful idiots: since I do not fear such cowards, I cannot possibly hate them. I pity the fools. (thanks Mr. Tureaud)

All I said about Blacks was basically that they are very well grounded in common sense. One could almost say they are hard-wired for it, you know, "street smarts". This is not hate, it is respect!

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde,

After looking over your two sites, I can clearly see where you are coming from on vaccinations.

I have to say though, I checked out Chananya Weissman a bit after reading her craft on vaccinations. You have to note some of the other far right things that she's in to. There is a good bit of bending and twisting going on in her world, and it's in the wrong places.

So many keep questioning the messenger, and ignoring the message. This may prove to be tragic. It's also another head-scratcher. Why must an independent reporter or researcher be subject to such scrutiny, while the bought and paid for "mainstream" media always get a free pass?

Hasn't anyone noticed that a ridiculous percentage of TV ads are now from pharmaceuticals? Is it so crazy to conclude that "big pharma" now owns the MSM?

I thought this link was particularly useful because it is practically 100% common sense based. Common sense stands on its own; it does not require peer review, research, or indisputable proof.

This argument is my favorite from the list (of reasons to not get the "vaccine"):
Quote:

13. There is an intense propaganda campaign for people to take this treatment. Politicians and celebrities are taking selfies of themselves getting injected (perhaps in some cases pretending to get injected), the media is hyping this as the coolest, smartest, most happy and fun thing to do. It is the most widespread marketing campaign in history. This is not at all appropriate for any medical treatment, let alone a brand new one, and it makes me recoil.

This is totally worth re-posting, since the, um, regulars here managed to bury it last time:
https://www.chananyaweissman.com/article.php?id=263

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the “regulars” who know something about science, and don’t wash their brain in paranoid sites? Yup.
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common sense is a vague term that cannot stand on its own as it has no foundation. Common sense is like an amoeba with no defined footing so it cannot be peer reviewed, researched or disputed because it is meaningless.

Your attempt to categorize Blacks as “hard-wired” for “street smarts” is revealing. Not that you are racist; just that you have had very little interaction with Blacks.

I have many years of coaching experience with Black athletes and their parents & they are just as diverse as any other racial group. The immigrant Black’s (most of my immigrant students have been from Nigeria) are very different culturally from the poorer, generally single parent impoverished Black student’s as are the Black students who come from highly educated professionals, what you call libtards. Their cultural & economic background shapes their behavior, not their race. Some are grounded in “street smarts”, some are in dire need of attention, some in need of discipline and some are the most respectful students I have ever coached.

Coachg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 49 of 72

Jump to: