myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Don't forget ladies, this is the deep hole (rabbit hole) thread.

The person being interviewed is Dr. Thomas Cowan. This righteous fellow tried to make this point almost 2 years ago, and what has really changed?

The interviewer is Dr. Lee Merritt, an absolute legend in the war for medical truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ADRWanF2ttx9/

more from your bat-shiite .com wackos site... how much did you pay to go to trumped uped U?

Not your kind of hole, eh Jimmydean?

Here try this one
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-18-the-nazis-werent-defeated-theywent-underground-and-now-run-canada-and-the-world.html

Aren't you and yours one of the ones believing in Qanon and the the pizza child trafficking...

Ok, I admit, it was only 3 pages. But over 3 years. give it up. No one cares about your "right-wing" nonsense anymore. DJT was removed from power almost 2 years ago. Your work is done here, go home
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Don't forget ladies, this is the deep hole (rabbit hole) thread.

The person being interviewed is Dr. Thomas Cowan. This righteous fellow tried to make this point almost 2 years ago, and what has really changed?

The interviewer is Dr. Lee Merritt, an absolute legend in the war for medical truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ADRWanF2ttx9/

more from your bat-shiite .com wackos site... how much did you pay to go to trumped uped U?

Not your kind of hole, eh Jimmydean?

Here try this one
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-18-the-nazis-werent-defeated-theywent-underground-and-now-run-canada-and-the-world.html

Aren't you and yours one of the ones believing in Qanon and the the pizza child trafficking...

Ok, I admit, it was only 3 pages. But over 3 years. give it up. No one cares about your "right-wing" nonsense anymore. DJT was removed from power almost 2 years ago. Your work is done here, go home

you just proved again you are an idiot , a dope... and a fing moron. first the pedophile you love is not gone. And I have many ultra right wing friends who still worship your pedophile.

The pedophile and right complained about Hillary and still do 30 years after the Clintons left the White House, you do believe in having equal opportunity don't ya... Lock him UP... and your pedophile just said she deserves the death penalty....

mac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the paranoid drunk’s go to guy:

Quote:

A San Francisco doctor infamous for spreading misinformation linking COVID-19 to 5G communications networks can no longer practice medicine after surrendering his license to California’s medical board.

Until last July, Thomas Cowan ran an alternative medicine practice that didn’t accept insurance, sold nutritional supplements and offered $375 consultations. Cowan has published several fringe medicine books — including one questioning whether viruses cause disease — that rank highly on searches for vaccine books on Amazon and bookseller Barnes and Noble.

The medical board in 2017 had placed Cowan on a 5-year probation for prescribing unapproved medications to a breast cancer patient.

Cowan wrote on his website that he closed his practice June 30 and would “relinquish” his license with plans to reemerge as an “unlicensed health coach.” He would move to the East Coast to be near family and would continue to sell herbal supplements online, he added. He could not be reached for comment today.

“I simply see too much to be willing to function as a physician in the medical system at this time,” Cowan wrote. “I will no longer be able to order tests, write prescriptions, make diagnoses or offer treatment plans…I am looking forward to a new way of interacting with my friends, previously known as patients.”

Cowan surrendered his license on Dec. 7 according to medical board documents. The state agency, which regulates and disciplines California doctors, made the license surrender public on Thursday.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming you're actually a different person, maybe you should also go home. Your work is not so much done, but repeating endlessly without meaning.

To the casual observer (that means lurkers and Google searchers), the pattern is really quite clear:

Any point I'm trying to make is going to be antithesis to what the POWERS THAT BE want the populace to believe. The PTB control the media, including all of broadcast and cable TV, and even most of the Internet.

So, whenever I quote someone who I believe to have the most credibility for the point being made, it is already a given that there is a "smear piece" readily available for chumps like you to eagerly regurgitate .. and super easy to find, I might add.

Welcome to rabbit hole level HELL. Within the first 5-7 minutes, you'll know exactly why this video is related to Jim's last smear attempt.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GYQJTJ7Vdhud/

Just to be clear, Dr. Cowan's interview is at the very end, and totally worth waiting for. But he absolutely is not on record to saying anything related to what is described in part I.

I'm honestly not sure I completely believe it (the transhumanism angle) so much myself. However, when you consider that this vid was made in early '20, it almost seems uncannily on-target
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any sane person knows that, with California's rather lax regulation of physicians, you have to be really dangerous to get your license taken away. I guess the new defense for criminal behavior, for those who plumb the depth of paranoid web sites, is to claim the powers that be are out to get you. Why the tin foil hats have even developed an acronym for it!

Laronde--you are like the suckers that fell for Trump, the most corrupt man ever to enter politics. You will never admit you have been conned. By a man who gives dangerous drugs to women with breast cancer and sells fools like you supplements. Did you buy some to take care of your liver and pickled brain?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Any sane person knows that, with California's rather lax regulation of physicians, you have to be really dangerous to get your license taken away. I guess the new defense for criminal behavior, for those who plumb the depth of paranoid web sites, is to claim the powers that be are out to get you. Why the tin foil hats have even developed an acronym for it!

Laronde--you are like the suckers that fell for Trump, the most corrupt man ever to enter politics. You will never admit you have been conned. By a man who gives dangerous drugs to women with breast cancer and sells fools like you supplements. Did you buy some to take care of your liver and pickled brain?

I've been conned? Really, by who THIS time? You will need to change your answer each time I present a new argument.
On the contrary, the party who cons (or employs) you never changes, it is CNN, PFizer, etc.

Why should I keep changing my sources? Shucks, if I knew you were being paid by the hour to refute all of them, I should not give you the chance.

But could it be, that quoting the most possible unique sources, carries a message in itself? Perhaps counter to "you're just a small group of conspiracy nuts".

This you're gonna HATE (and love, in a sick way). Here's my favorite revisionist historian, making an absolute (and somewhat deserved) mockery of an article I posted back a few.

https://www.realhistorychan.com/conspiracy-world-lunacy-nazis-run-the-new-world-order.html
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
mac wrote:

I've been conned? Really, by who THIS time? You will need to change your answer each time I present a new argument.
On the contrary, the party who cons (or employs) you never changes, it is CNN, PFizer, etc.

Why should I keep changing my sources? Shucks, if I knew you were being paid by the hour to refute all of them, I should not give you the chance.

But could it be, that quoting the most possible unique sources, carries a message in itself? Perhaps counter to "you're just a small group of conspiracy nuts".

This you're gonna HATE (and love, in a sick way). Here's my favorite revisionist historian, making an absolute (and somewhat deserved) mockery of an article I posted back a few.

https://www.realhistorychan.com/conspiracy-world-lunacy-nazis-run-the-new-world-order.html

I don’t read any of your links. I read a few—enough to know that you were all the way down the rabbit hole of paranoia and would repost anything that fed your paranoia. No manner how criminal.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take one GIANT red pill for mankind!

Another reading from the gospel of Spacebusters, putting the entire field of "virology" to the shame it deserves.

Censorship has led many to do their own research into how viruses are detected, isolated (or not), and "sequenced" (complete theoretical BS)

https://rumble.com/vr0if3-spacebusters-virology-debunks-corona-apr-08-2021.html

Watch and be liberated! Free from fear of the unknown.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can’t make this stuff up.

Quote:
BY MICHAEL GROTHAUS2 MINUTE READ
Earlier this week you may have heard about Parler, the conservative social network Trump users are jumping ship from Facebook and Twitter to. Now there’s another app that’s seeing a traditional platform’s users jump ship as well. That app is called Rumble, and it’s a video-sharing website similar to YouTube that is seeing a surge in user growth after Biden won the 2020 U.S. election last week.

???? Breaking News ????

Every media and news organization needs to take notice!
I can confirm for the 1st time ever, Parler is sending Rumble more referral traffic than Facebook/Twitter combined. Dependency on them is now a thing of the past

Next up, Rumble will dethrone YouTube

— Chris Pavlovski (@chrispavlovski) November 11, 2020

Rumble has seen an increasing number of conservative video content makers jump ship from YouTube to its platform after said conservatives have seen some of their more incendiary videos demonetized on Google’s video platform. Rumble makes it much easier for video content creators to make money as the service isn’t limited to ad-based revenue for content creators.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOGIC, my God, we're talking about universal Armageddon, and the man's talking about LOGIC!

4 questions, each essentially T/F, for 16 possible outcomes.

1. Germ theory is true. For the purpose of this drill, "false" only means that viruses don't spread and cause disease, and does not discredit bacteria for same. IOW, Koch's postulates may hold true, but Rivers' postulates is certainly complete BS.

2. Sars-cov2 is a virus

3. Sars-cov2 has been positively identified and isolated. Note that "false" takes on a different meaning, depending on what one truly believes.

4. Sars-cov2 is MAN-made

There are 16 possible combinations, from TTTT through FFFF

Since being a virus depends on germ theory, we can rule out FTxx (all 4 combinations).

I know most of you want to believe TTTF. However this really demands proof of #3, which I assert either does not exist, or is hidden. good luck finding it.

Many believe TTTT. Same challenge. However, the credibility is higher because those that created it would want to hide its existance (or blame it on chimeric). This assumption also seriously discredits TTTF.

How about TTFF? here we are only saying that sars-cov2 is complete BS, and that Covaids is simply a new name for the cold and flu. The problem with this belief set is the vast (even if exaggerated) amount of anecdotal evidence that Covaids is truly different than the flu.

TTFT is impossible, because if it was man-made, then we know someone has isolated it. For this reason, we can also rule out TFFT and FFFT.

TFTT sure seems to work, because if Covaids is a man-made biological weapon which is not a virus, then germ theory is really irrelevant.

TFTF Should be ruled out. If it is not a virus, but viruses are possible, then it could not be positively identified unless manmade. Unless it is really bacteria? In that case, why are they calling it a virus?

TFFF This basically means that no one really knows what covaids is. Personally, I could believe that, but not TFFF. It seems extremely unlikely, if you also claim that germ theory is true. Perhaps it is, but no one really understands it? This choice suggests extreme incompetance of health authorities, at best.

FFTT Totally works, covaids not a virus, but a biological weapon!

FFTF is practically impossible, unless covaids is a naturally occuring bacteria. But in this case, it is known to health authorities, who are lying about how this mystery bacteria spreads.

FFFF doesn't really work, for the same reason as TTFF.

At this point, I'm left with TTTT, TFTT or FFTT.

My issue with TTTT is that I would need EITHER proof of isolation, OR proof of germ theory itself. I contend that neither exists, although the former may exist and be hidden from us.

My conclusion: Sars-Cov-2 is a man-made biological weapon, NOT a virus. Whether germ theory is true is not relevant.

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 71 of 72

Jump to: