myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Gybe we've had enough of your self important bullshit!

And yes go back to from whence you came!
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presidential debates:

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama said."

Obama to Russian President Medvedev:

"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space......This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Presidential debates:

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama said."

Obama to Russian President Medvedev:

"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space......This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

What is your inference? That Putin's invasion of Ukraine is Obama's fault? Even for you, that's a bit simplistic.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty ironic you're coming out of the bushes, the day after Mr. Trump praised Vlad the conqueror, and Tucker did as well on faux News. It's hard to believe this is the US when those on the right praise Mr. Putin after breaching the sovereignty of another nation...and do NOT defend the USA. It's sad and pathetic. I'm rooting for Joe , and I'm rooting for my country.

Why don't you watch the YouTube from Dubya's ranch when he looked into Putey's eyes, and saw his soul.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASs if it mattered, I would be willing to stipulate that Mitt Romney would have been a better president than Donald Trump, and may have saved the GOP from a hostile take over by crazy people.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Its pretty ironic you're coming out of the bushes, the day after Mr. Trump praised Vlad the conqueror, and Tucker did as well on faux News. It's hard to believe this is the US when those on the right praise Mr. Putin after breaching the sovereignty of another nation...and do NOT defend the USA. It's sad and pathetic. I'm rooting for Joe , and I'm rooting for my country.

You clearly pay more attention to the utterances Tucker Carlson and Trump than I do. I have no idea, or interest in, what either of them said. I don't watch Carlson and I didn't vote for Trump. I am interested in the effectiveness of the most powerful man on earth in dealing with yet another foreign policy crisis on his watch. You characterized the Afghan debacle as "clunky" but OK. Others here just couldn't see how it could have been done better. Several of you told us that it doesn't matter that we have a physically and mentally enfeebled President and dismissed my suggestion that Russia and China would be emboldened by both of these situations. Putin saw weakness in Obama and went into Crimea judging that the consequences would be minimal. He's made the same judgement with Biden. China and Russia are now cozying up to each other and publicly warning the US not to interfere. If you are not alarmed by that, you should be.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAZ up 500 points since Biden presser....
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the strong man obsession.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

You clearly pay more attention to the utterances Tucker Carlson and Trump than I do. I have no idea, or interest in, what either of them said. I don't watch Carlson and I didn't vote for Trump. I am interested in the effectiveness of the most powerful man on earth in dealing with yet another foreign policy crisis on his watch. You characterized the Afghan debacle as "clunky" but OK. Others here just couldn't see how it could have been done better. Several of you told us that it doesn't matter that we have a physically and mentally enfeebled President and dismissed my suggestion that Russia and China would be emboldened by both of these situations. Putin saw weakness in Obama and went into Crimea judging that the consequences would be minimal. He's made the same judgement with Biden. China and Russia are now cozying up to each other and publicly warning the US not to interfere. If you are not alarmed by that, you should be.

putins strength went through the roof when Bush2 did nothing when Putin did his first test of taking Georgia in 2008. He realized he could do it whenever he wants, it gets his people behind him, and now he uses it as a political tool to harm dems.

I have said this before, we need to announce to the world that all our nuclear weapons are aimed at Putin and the Chinese leaders last reported locations including their military locations and police locations. That if any nuclear attack happens anywhere on the face of the earth that ours are directed at those two nations leaders and military,police automatically. And furthur nuclear subs will be instructed to run silent and listen to any future reporting on the surfacing of Putin anywhere in the world or Chinese leaders and that will last for at least 10 years. hence Putins and chinese armey and police will be destroyed and the people can take back their countries.

Putin and Chinese top do not care if their people are wiped out, so we make sure they know we are not aiming for their people we are aiming for them, their military and police that protect them from their people and their family members.

again Putin and Chinese leaders do not care about their people as they kill anyone who disagrees with them. they know they can be underground so make sure they have no army or police to protect them. and even if usa is gone the subs will survive and eventually eliminate them.

J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gybe states his interests are in the most powerful man on Earth dealing with yet another crisis. This really bothers him. It’s a problem. No crisis in the last administration, not a single one for him. Not the blackmailing of Ukraine, the spigot of feces spewing from Trump, the first non-peaceful transfer of power in our nations history. Nope, no problem with that.

What’s not a problem for Gybe is Trump. Doesn’t want to talk about that, never has. Gybe has no interest in the FORMER MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH siding with the most EVIL PERSON ON EARTH’s intelligence agency. An agency baked in propaganda, lies and deception. Nope, Bidens always the problem for mrgybe. No issues with Trump gullibly trusting the KGB, the SVR, the FSB over the CIA, the FBI and the NSA.

Trump continually regurgitates and spews the propaganda of an evil dictator, Biden listens to the CIA. Who does mrgybe have a problem with? Biden. Am I getting this mrgybe? Bidens the problem?

What a genuine selective partisan wimp. Another one of many fuckheads. Grow some genuine USA hair mrgybe. Not that slicked backed Don Jr. greasy slime bag stuff, real hair. Man’s hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 89 of 106

Jump to: