myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it. It was like a Mr. Rogers presser. Kind, and gentle, and pretty informative.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, we can now get the latest hit pieces on Uncle Joe from both the buggy whip guy and the NY Post. The comparison with the pussy grabber and tweet guy is just hysterical.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty meager criticisms mygybe. Kind of pitiful really, especially given the sympathy of sorts offered for poor old Donald Trump and his supposed mistreatment by the press.

I have to wonder, is that all you've got? What, no stinging criticisms or nervous hand wringing about the important issues and goals that Joe Biden did raise in the news conference?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrjive,

Beats all the lying that went on from The Trumpster and his minions.
Kellyanne's alternative facts, Kayleigh's 200 page binder cheat sheet, the constant rotation of Press Secretary's. Oh and let's not forget the silent periods when we heard NOTHING except Tweets.

Coming prepared to a meeting is a good thing. Notes are not unusual. Just over sixty days in office and he doesn't know all the press corps names is just shameful Smile

Trump used to say "who are you?". "Who are you with?" Oh, you're fake news!!!

Just for fun, one of the Trumpster's notes!

Good to hear one's opinion though. You know what opinions are, right?

Not sure I'd take it with a grain of salt though, considering the source.

Perhaps you should team up with Mat-ty and write something Fox-worthy!

Yeah, a nice english accent to go along with the Biden slamming rhetoric would be great!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybe

It is quite obvious that your statements about Mr. Biden are based on your obvious disdain for the man. Nothing more.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB, Nothing more! What did I say that was not factual? Please be specific.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
CB, Nothing more! What did I say that was not factual? Please be specific.

I'm not going to. Pretty much every time I wrote anything about Trump over the last several years you attributed my comments to my dislike of Trump. You set the debate standard here...
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I took issue with your criticism of the previous Administration I backed it up. Seems you can't meet that standard.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
When I took issue with your criticism of the previous Administration I backed it up. Seems you can't meet that standard.

You mean like comparing the pandemicx to the flu? You mean like forgive them their mistakes because they are Republicans? You mean like denying that Trump cultivated anti-science and white supremacy--and the resulting anti-vax syndrome?

Quote:
Counties where Trump won at least 80 percent of the vote in the 2020 presidential election show a notable drop in vaccination rates.
The vaccination rate is level across counties won by President Biden in 2020 and counties that were relatively evenly split between Trump and Biden. This pattern holds true for vaccination rates of all adults and for people age 65 and up. The decline with a Trump vote contrasts the consistent vaccination overall between urban and rural areas.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Biden's erecting a variety of cages, often windowless, as fast as he can, yet the kids the cartels are shipping here for a variety of horrible purposes by the tens of thousands still have to sleep on their sides, spooning one another, IN SHIFTS while the others stand. This obvious result of this administration's open borders plus free everything (many of them even get the same stimulus checks you people do) has been forewarned for years. No wonder the media are forcefully banned from the border.

Source: High-level border patrol officials, at the risk of losing their careers.

Is this the guy who was just fired, the trump appointee that was in charge? your fired...

soon to go the post office criminal with no experience. you know the guy that decommissioned how many fully functioning million dollar sorting machines because he does not want the post office to deliver the mail so he and his bussies can say the us postal service should be in private hands because they are too slow..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 74 of 106

Jump to: