myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Bird as a weapon of politics, the world gets stranger every day.

-Craig

J64TWB wrote:
I was a big Aaron Rodgers fan until….What a fucking idiot. Taking medical advice from Joe Rogan. Just one more idiot (unfortunately a major star) that medical science has to push back on. Notice how all the State Farm ads disappeared? Even though they “support” his freedom in a statement, they still encourage everyone to take the covid vaccine. Big Bird has been giving vaccine encouragement to parents and children since 1972. I guess now the GOP cant handle that.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FO_YJUR4xo&t=67s
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a posting from Patriotic millionaires that compared October 2021 to October 2020. It said wages are up 9.49%, unemployment is down 38.46%, the stock market is up 22.8%, and consumer spending is up 10%. I checked the first claim--spot on:

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/wage-growth

I posted a NYT graph that showed consumer spending up about that amount, so that seems right. And of course, my favorite fact is that Biden's policies have reduced child poverty immensely.

I'm pretty sure these facts are not allowed into Techno and buggy whip's minds.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I saw a posting from Patriotic millionaires that compared October 2021 to October 2020. It said wages are up 9.49%, unemployment is down 38.46%, the stock market is up 22.8%, and consumer spending is up 10%. I checked the first claim--spot on:

I posted a NYT graph that showed consumer spending up about that amount, so that seems right. And of course, my favorite fact is that Biden's policies have reduced child poverty immensely.

So much for boosting the confidence of the electorate...........

Quote:
Biden's bet that economy would boost Democrats falls flat
The U.S. economy was supposed to help President Joe Biden and Democrats, but as of late it’s been hurting them with voters.

By JOSH BOAK Associated Press
November 6, 2021, 1:02 AM

See the rest of the story at: https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/bidens-bet-economy-boost-democrats-falls-flat-81005857
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

So much for boosting the confidence of the electorate...........

Quote:
Biden's bet that economy would boost Democrats falls flat
The U.S. economy was supposed to help President Joe Biden and Democrats, but as of late it’s been hurting them with voters.

By JOSH BOAK Associated Press
November 6, 2021, 1:02 AM

See the rest of the story at: https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/bidens-bet-economy-boost-democrats-falls-flat-81005857
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares? Even if you posted it three times!!!! Who cares???
Market is absolutely ON FIRE!! assets prices, etc... Lets go Joe !!!
mac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno is just an angry, resentful troll. When asked for specifics about what he objects to in the infrastructure bill—crickets. If Fox doesn’t provide him with material he has nothing.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, Your myopia is absolutely stunning. Biden approval - 38%; Harris approval - lowest of any VP for more than half a century; your "transitory" inflation now at 6.2%; Biden begging OPEC to increase production while preaching the evils of hydrocarbons.......and on and on. But you are profiting handsomely from this Fed and spending binge market run, so who cares if those less fortunate than you have to pay more for everything? The government can just send them another check. A year is a long time, but, if this keeps up, you will most certainly care.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that if Donald Trump was president right now with the market raging and other economic indicators up, Republicans would be elated, and as we all know, Trump's traditionally low approval rating wouldn't bother them at all. Trump would be touted as the best president ever by his fans. Even mrgybe would be more than happy.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, Your myopia is absolutely stunning. Biden approval - 38%; Harris approval - lowest of any VP for more than half a century; your "transitory" inflation now at 6.2%; Biden begging OPEC to increase production while preaching the evils of hydrocarbons.......and on and on. But you are profiting handsomely from this Fed and spending binge market run, so who cares if those less fortunate than you have to pay more for everything? The government can just send them another check. A year is a long time, but, if this keeps up, you will most certainly care.

So, you do follow polls like a hawk these days.. ok. Gotcha
Oil is $82/barrel... it was $148 in June of 2008, which is about $225 in today's dollars..I'm sure you were raging at Dubya during that period....right?
The fact is, the average household has record savings, record. So, the inflation we are experiencing is not having a big impact as of yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 85 of 106

Jump to: