myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
January 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, 74,222,958 voted for Trump at the last election. 74,222,758 did not turn up for the protest. There were more police and reporters than protesters. But please, you and your equally profane sidekicks, keep equating this fringe nonsense to 9/11 or to the shambolic Afghan withdrawal. Serious people see through it, and are focused on real issues like chaos at the border, rapidly increasing inflation, natural gas prices doubling this year, increased gas prices, an enfeebled President with a ineffective, cackling VP waiting in the wings, massive government spending proposals, large tax increases etc, etc. You may have missed all those.

you mean trumps spending 1-2 billion on the wall was a waste of money?

You mean the Dister of an economy trump left us with....

You mean his trillion dollar tax cut to the rich which increased the budget deficit with his spending by 3 trillion dollars in his first year or so when he and the right wing controlled every branch of government for his first 2 years including the ultra partisan supreme court. Definition f tyranny.

mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush's two wars have cost more than $4 trillion. Add in his and Trump's tax cuts. Crickets from old buggy whip. Biden's proposal is for ten years--or $350 billion a year. Way less than the tax cuts, and it should help make us more competitive with China. But it may bust the oil bubble.

Spin, always spin.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, 74,222,958 voted for Trump at the last election. 74,222,758 did not turn up for the protest. There were more police and reporters than protesters. But please, you and your equally profane sidekicks, keep equating this fringe nonsense to 9/11 or to the shambolic Afghan withdrawal. Serious people see through it, and are focused on real issues like chaos at the border, rapidly increasing inflation, natural gas prices doubling this year, increased gas prices, an enfeebled President with a ineffective, cackling VP waiting in the wings, massive government spending proposals, large tax increases etc, etc. You may have missed all those.

You Keep leaking oil Mr G.. I’m happy to call the Un American 1/6’ers losers. Maybe you think it’s cool to bash in capitol windows and take a leak on Nancy’s desk, I think it’s disgusting .. So, any loser commemorating this vile act is also a loser , and Un -American to the core .. If I were you , I wouldn’t defend these domestic miscreants ..
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less than 200 people turning up in DC to protest criminal charges again 1/6 rioters spurs fouled-mouthed outrage from you. 10,000 migrants living in squalor under a bridge at the border, as we speak........silence. A million arrests at the border since Biden was elected..........meh! Gas prices up 50% since Biden was inaugurated.......no comment! Natural gas prices doubling this year.......so what? And on and on. Boggsy, if you ever get to run anything, you may learn how to prioritize. The 62% of people in this country who now think we are on the wrong track seem to understand this better than you and your hyperventilating crew.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All important subjects , HOWEVER this thread is titled “January 6th” , and I’d ask you stay on topic .. If you’re ok with pummeling the Capitol in a Thor Head and taking a leak on the Speakers desk , we will just have to agree to disagree .. I’d urge you to start a new thread .. Immigration , economy , inflation , foreign policy .. have at it ..

I’ll tell what’s nauseating .. That is the constant downplaying of the events of Jan 6 th and the lasting impacts on our country , by folks of your ilk… revolting quite honestly .
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you know, putting words in my mouth doesn't bolster your argument. Of course I'm not OK with what happened on Jan 6, but I can put it into the context of the other issues facing us. But then, you did dismiss ISIS as a rag tag bunch running around in used Toyota pick up trucks........right before they established a 20,000 square mile caliphate, slaughtered thousands and terrorized cities across the globe.......so perhaps you are less able to put things into their proper perspective than those of my "ilk" that you find so revolting.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, this is the Jan 6th thread , a horrifying day In our history .. I’m certainly glad nobody showed up yesterday to commemorate the fond memories , and celebrate the “political prisoners”, as Republican Congressmen and Women refer to them .. Mr. G I really encourage you to start a new thread ..
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...large tax increases..."

If truth be told, the above comment is at the heart of mrgybe's rant. Forget about investing in the future of America. Yet, he doesn't have any problem growing the debt to support tax cuts for wealthy folks like himself.

A greedy man with no vision and a great disdain for Democrats. You know, the left wing crazies that want to do nothing but tax and spend.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Less than 200 people turning up in DC to protest criminal charges again 1/6 rioters spurs fouled-mouthed outrage from you. 10,000 migrants living in squalor under a bridge at the border, as we speak........silence. A million arrests at the border since Biden was elected..........meh! Gas prices up 50% since Biden was inaugurated.......no comment! Natural gas prices doubling this year.......so what? And on and on. Boggsy, if you ever get to run anything, you may learn how to prioritize. The 62% of people in this country who now think we are on the wrong track seem to understand this better than you and your hyperventilating crew.

Go the f$ck back to the UK or wherever you crawled out of! Don't pretend to tell me what our, that's right, OUR country is all about!

What is the 62% number numbnuts?

Loser 45 had the worst approval rating in recent history, you can't tell me Biden is worse! Maybe it's a Fox poll done by Steve Hilton?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/new-poll-shows-how-bidens-approval-ratings-compare-to-trump

Last edited by wsurfer on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, Do you support the xenophobic, anti-immigrant bigotry of the rant above?

https://morningconsult.com/form/right-direction-wrong-track/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 4 of 33

Jump to: