myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
January 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Here's recently released footage from the so called "RIOT".

https://www.facebook.com/532744830/posts/10159881745614831/

daaa do you even have one brain cell that works, the capitol was evacuated of congress and VP by 2:20 because they had been over run.

that trump did not call out the national guard when the first barricades were overrun with force at 1:30. The capital police again retreated because they were overcome at 1:30 no cavalry ordered by the president to save them.

mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Here's recently released footage from the so called "RIOT".

https://www.facebook.com/532744830/posts/10159881745614831/

You are a very sick man.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lock him up.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is my pillow guy, we also have Supreme pubic hair Thomas's wife will be meeting with the Jan 6 committee soon, anda hearing next week the 28th of September. I believe Judge pubic hair should recuse himself ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-inadvertently-helps-judge-deny-mike-lindell-s-bid-to-get-seized-phone-back/ar-AA128Nal?cvid=af54b741d0224006b5d86d72d6d808fc&ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover

Trump Inadvertently Helps Judge Deny Mike Lindell’s Bid to Get Seized Phone Back

Quote:
MyPillow Founder and CEO Mike Lindell won’t be getting his phone back, District Court Judge Eric C. Tostrud ruled on Thursday, citing, in part, the overturning of a restraining order previously granted to Trump in the Justice Department’s investigation of the former president’s document-hoarding in Mar-a-Lago.

Lindell had filed a complaint for a temporary restraining order and “return of property” after his phone was seized last week by the FBI in connection with an investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election results. Lindell argued that lack of access to his phone harmed both his pillow business and his personal health, noting that his phone was linked to his hearing aid.

Tostrud, who was appointed by Trump, denied the bid just hours after it was filed. In doing so, he referenced a decision handed down on Wednesday by the 11th Circuit Court that reversed a restraining order granted to Trump that temporarily barred the DOJ from using documents seized from Mar-a-Lago in their investigation. Two of the three judges on the panel that slapped down Trump’s effort to stymie the investigation were appointed by Trump himself.

Tostrud cited the decision in noting that “when the owner of seized property seeks injunctive relief for the return of property while the case remains in the investigative stage (i.e. before criminal charges are brought), the district court must also balance the government’s interest in retaining the property against the owner’s right to get it back.”

Lindell has found himself at the center of various lawsuits regarding his efforts to prove the 2020 election was rigged against Donald Trump, despite there being no actual evidence this was the case. Lindell’s phone was seized by the FBI at a Hardee’s drive-thru in Minnesota. “The FBI came after me and took my phone, they surrounded me at a Hardee’s,” Lindell said. “They took my phone that I run my business, that I run everything with.”

The MyPillow founder claimed, both at the time of the seizure and in his motion, that the FBI lacked the proper warrant to seize his device and that his First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment rights were violated. The seizure reportedly pertained to Lindell’s relationship with Tina Peters, a Mesa County, Colorado, clerk who pleaded not guilty to charges of breaching voting machines in order to copy and share information with conspiracy theorists. Lindell has allegedly been bankrolling Peters’ legal defense to the tune of $200,000.

The DOJ has been investigating several schemes to overturn the results of the 2020 election, including a plot to provide an alternate set of electors for the Electoral College certification of Joe Biden’s win. Lindell has allegedly spent $25 million pushing claims that Trump won the election and remains a central player in the spread of conspiracies regarding election fraud.

Tostrud’s decision on Thursday means the DOJ can use Lindell’s phone in its investigation, and that the pillow mogul will have to contact the court to establish a hearing date.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems some in the capital police wanted this to occur... traitors in the capital police...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secret-service-warned-capitol-police-of-neo-nazi-threats-a-week-prior-to-insurrection/ar-AA1292X0?cvid=f458d3a1ca664fbc9a8348b222715594&ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover

Secret Service warned Capitol Police of neo-Nazi threats a week prior to insurrection

Quote:
A new investigation has revealed that Secret Service was monitoring threats against the U.S. Capitol made by at least one neo-Nazi group prior to Jan. 6.

According to Crew, the threats in question were made by a member of Vorherrschaft Division on a far-right extremist messaging site called Telegram. Initially spotted by SITE Intelligence Group, the statements made in an apparent attempt to organize violent maneuvers against the Capitol were then relayed to Capitol Police by Secret Service, at which point they were told "Thanks bro!"

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-troubling-60-minutes-episode-that-got-four-top-staffers-fired/ar-AA12bf9J?cvid=bf68298261884cabcbc7bcb08a7f371d&ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover#comments

Bombshell: J6 staffer told 60 Minutes White House switchboard called rioter on Jan. 6

Quote:
On Friday, 60 Minutes revealed that Denver Riggleman, a key staffer for the House Select Committee on January 6, discovered the White House switchboard patched through to the phone of a Capitol rioter — while the attack was in progress.

"Riggleman, an ex-military intelligence officer and former Republican congressman from Virginia, oversaw a data-driven operation for the January 6 committee, pursuing phone records and other digital clues tied to the attack on the Capitol. He stopped working for the committee in April," reported Keith Zubrow. "Riggleman, an ex-military intelligence officer and former Republican congressman from Virginia, oversaw a data-driven operation for the January 6 committee, pursuing phone records and other digital clues tied to the attack on the Capitol. He stopped working for the committee in April."

"You get a real 'a-ha' moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter's phone while it's happening," said Riggleman tp 60 Minutes' Bill Whitaker. "That's a big, pretty big 'a-ha' moment."

He added that "I only know one end of that call. I don't know the White House end, which I believe is more important. But the thing is the American people need to know that there are link connections that need to be explored more."

This comes after a series of damning revelations about the involvement and support of former President Donald Trump in encouraging the people storming the Capitol.

One of the biggest allegations to come out of the public hearings by the select committee was the claim by former White House staffer Cassidy Hutchinson that Trump demanded the rioters be allowed onto the premises because "they're not hear to hurt me" — and that he lunged at his security detail in the car after they refused to take him to the Capitol to join the attackers.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the plans to overthrow the us elections began days after the election with concrete plans. from all levels of government.

https://news.yahoo.com/advisor-january-6-committee-said-040018835.html

An advisor to the January 6 committee said Mark Meadows' texts provide 'irrefutable' proof of a comprehensive plot to overturn the 2020 election

Quote:
A former technical adviser to the January 6 committee said texts former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows turned over provide "irrefutable" proof of a plot to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Denver Riggleman, a former Republican congressman, made the comment during an interview with CBS News' "60 Minutes" on Sunday. He said Meadows' texts showed a "roadmap" for how allies of former President Donald Trump were trying to overturn the election.

"It showed actually the evolution of the beginning arguments from alternate electors all the way through rally planning, all the way to day of," he said.

Host Bill Whitaker asked Riggleman to confirm his belief that Meadows' texts "provide irrefutable, time-stamped proof of a comprehensive plot at all levels of government to overturn the election."

Riggleman responded affirmatively: "Irrefutable. Early in the text messages they were talking about alternate electors, you know, I think as soon as November 5th or November 6th."

Whitaker went on to note the many text messages Meadows had received in the days after the election, including one from Donald Trump Jr. in which he explained an alternate electors plan that would allow his father to win pending Congress's actions on January 6.

Meadows, who was Trump's chief of staff from 2020 to 2021, was also receiving texts about how to address the "stolen" election from people like MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Insider previously compiled a list of all the texts Meadows had received while the January 6 insurrection was unfolding.

Video: House committee targeted Mark Meadows' texts in 2021

"The Meadows text messages show you an administration that was completely eaten up with a digital virus called QAnon and conspiracy theories: an apocalyptic, messianic buffoonery. You can look at the text messages as that roadmap, but it's also a look into the psyche of the Republican party today," Riggleman said.

Riggleman noted it's unclear if Meadows turned over all of his relevant texts but said "what we got is pretty valuable."

A lawyer for Meadows did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this moron needs to be disbarred and put in jail for obstruction of justice.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/03/jan6-committee-eastman-improperly-shielded-emails-investigators-00060162

Select committee says Eastman improperly shielded emails from investigators

Quote:
A week before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, attorneys spearheading Donald Trump’s last-ditch bid to remain in power — emailed with a disparaging jokes about their client.

“A shame you are not in DC and could contribute to violation of the emoluments clause,” Trump lawyer Bruce Marks wrote in the Dec. 30 email to attorney Kenneth Chesebro, a reference to allegations that Trump was improperly receiving foreign payments through his D.C.-based hotel.

Chesebro replied, in an email with formatting issues “I[’]m stay[i]ng at Trump Int [i]n DC from Jan 3 to at [l]east the 8th. Do[i]ng my part to curry favor w[i]th the Pres[i]dent by [li]n[i]ng h[i]s (empty) pockets! [emoji].”).

The exchange was part of a batch of emails that Eastman had shielded for months from the Jan. 6 select committee, claiming it was covered by attorney-client privilege or attorney work-product privilege. The select committee cited it Monday as evidence that Eastman has been improperly shielding documents from investigators as they attempt to determine the causes of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol — and unlock new details of Trump’s bid to remain in power.

In a late Monday court filing, the select committee urged U.S. District Court Judge David Carter to review 562 still-unproduced documents that they say may contain material that should have been turned over to the Jan. 6 select committee months ago.

Eastman turned over a small batch of additional emails last week, as the select committee prepared to demand additional documents contained in a trove of emails he sent while working at California’s Chapman University, during the same period he was helping Trump’s effort to subvert the election. Eastman’s primary tactic was to convince state legislatures to adopt alternate slates of pro-Trump electors and then use the controversy to convince then-Vice President Mike Pence to decline to count some of Joe Biden’s electors on Jan. 6, when Congress met to count electoral votes.

Among the newly disclosed emails was another Eastman attempted to shield by citing its connection to litigation: a photo of a rally crowd signed by Trump with the message “TIMES 50 SUCH EVENTS – NO WAY THIS LOSES.” Eastman similarly withheld an email delivering the photo to Eastman from Trump’s White House administrative assistant Molly Michael, citing attorney work product.

The committee is asking that Carter comb through this final tranche of undisclosed emails to determine whether any of the privilege claims Eastman made were simply an effort to shield significant evidence.

Asked about the exchange in which the attorney discussed Trump’s wealth, Marks described the banter as “tongue-in-cheek” — and said it was released by the committee to embarrass Trump’s lawyers rather than advance their probe.

“At the time of the emails on December 30 and 31, 2020, Professor Eastman, Ken Chesebro, and I were representing President Trump in litigating a U.S. Supreme Court petition filed on December 23,” Marks said. “These emails were part of a privileged exchange. Regardless of whether specific tongue in cheek emails were protected by the attorney-client privilege, they were clearly protected by First Amendment rights of political association and free speech.”

Citing long-settled limits on Congress’ power to “expose for the sake of exposure,” Marks added, “The January 6 Committee deliberately attempting to embarrass and intimidate President Trump’s attorneys is no less Un-American than the [Joseph] McCarthy inspired tactics of the House Un-American Activities Committee ... The mid-term elections cannot come soon enough to sweep the Democrats out of power in Congress.”

The effort by the select committee to obtain more of Eastman’s emails is a bid to round out its investigation ahead of the end of the current Congress. Eastman’s emails from Chapman University and University of Colorado Boulder became some of the committee’s most potent data points about Trump’s effort to remain in power.

He pressed top Pence aides to continue to overturn the election even amid the chaos on Jan. 6, and his emails show correspondence with other Trump attorneys, including Rudy Giuliani, discussing plans to avoid court fights in an attempt to keep Trump in power without judicial review.

Carter has previously ruled that Eastman and Trump likely conspired to commit felony obstruction of Congress, citing that determination as a basis to invalidate some of Eastman’s previous claims of attorney-client privilege.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/emails-show-trump-knowingly-pressed-false-voter-fraud-claims-judge-says/ar-AA139L3t?cvid=967778ad3aa84a0bf568c9c7a5aec3e2&ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover

Emails show Trump knowingly pressed false voter fraud claims, judge says

Quote:
(Reuters) -A California federal judge on Wednesday said then-U.S. President Donald Trump had signed a sworn statement asserting that voter fraud numbers included in a 2020 election lawsuit were accurate, despite being told the numbers were not correct.

U.S. District Judge David Carter made the disclosure in ordering lawyer John Eastman to provide more emails to the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by Trump's supporters.

Eastman was one of Trump's attorneys when the former president and his allies challenged his 2020 election loss to Joe Biden.

Representatives for Trump and Eastman did not immediately return requests for comment.

Carter said Wednesday that Trump had "signed a verification swearing under oath" that the inaccurate fraud numbers were "true and correct" or "believed to be true and correct" to the best of his knowledge and belief, when alleging the improper counting of votes in a county in Georgia.

"The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public," the judge wrote.

Related video: 'What the hell': Confusion over voter fraud arrests in DeSantis' crackdown

and she told them she was a felon.
Carter has previously ruled that Eastman and Trump had likely committed a felony by trying to pressure his then-vice president to obstruct Congress.

The ruling was made in a lawsuit filed by Eastman to block disclosure of the emails to the Jan. 6 select committee, following a congressional subpoena.

Carter has previously ordered Eastman to provide over 200 emails to the committee, after the lawyer resisted the subpoena and claimed that the communications were privileged.

The judge said Wednesday that the vast majority of emails still being sought by congressional investigators should not be handed over, as legal protections given to attorneys and their clients apply to the records.

He said eight emails that would normally be shielded under those protections must be given to the committee, after he found that the communications were in furtherance of a crime -- one of the few times those legal safeguards can be lifted.

Carter found that four emails show that Eastman and other lawyers suggested that the "primary goal" of filing lawsuits was to delay Congress's certification of the 2020 election results.

The judge said four other emails "demonstrate an effort by President Trump and his attorneys to press false claims in federal court for the purpose of delaying the January 6 vote."

Trump and his allies filed over 60 lawsuits challenging the 2020 election, which Biden won, with some complaints alleging voter fraud without evidence to support those claims. Those cases were overwhelmingly rejected by judges, some of which Trump appointed to the federal courts.

The Jan. 6 select committee last week voted to subpoena Trump in its investigation. It is set to issue a report in the coming weeks on its findings.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was she one of the ones who wanted a pardon?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/newly-unearthed-texts-reveal-marjorie-taylor-greene-s-failed-attempt-to-recruit-kelly-loeffler-on-jan-6-plan/ar-AA13aPWD?ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover&cvid=1787c6afacbf43c0a61d1e24da6f35ea

Newly unearthed texts reveal Marjorie Taylor Greene's failed attempt to recruit Kelly Loeffler on Jan. 6 plan

Quote:
Newly unearthed text messages show that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) tried and ultimately failed to recruit then-Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in her plan to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election on January 6th, 2021.

As the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports, Greene reached out to Loeffler on December 2nd, 2020 to gage her willingness to help with a plan to throw out certified election results on January 6th.

"I need to talk with you about a plan we are developing on how to vote on the electoral college votes on Jan 6th," Greene wrote. "I need a Senator! And I think this is a major help for you to win on the 5th!!"

Related video: Marjorie Taylor Greene Admits RNC Wants Nothing to Do With Her Even If She Is Trump’s Running Mate

While Loeffler was unresponsive to this request, Greene would text her again on December 20th to invite her to a meeting at the White House to further discuss the plot.

READ MORE: J6 committee struggling to find Trump attorney to serve his subpoena: ABC

"Hi Kelly, I’ve organized a meeting with President Trump, his legal team, and Members of electoral college votes for Joe Biden in several key states on January 6th," Greene wrote. "It’s tomorrow at 2:00. Can you come to the White House? It’s an informational meeting and planning session."

According to the AJC, Loeffler consulted her aides about how to reply -- and they told her to say she was spending that day with then-first daughter Ivanka Trump.

"I’m with Ivanka all day Mon, subject to the time of vote on relief package," Loeffler wrote. "But I’ve said everything is on table with regard to Jan 6."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 23 of 33

Jump to: