myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde,

When it comes to agriculture, why no mention of global warming or climate change in the naturalnews article? One of the most crucial factors of growing food in the world, particularly in poorer countries, has got to do with water, either too little or too much. That fact has a lot to do with our changing climate, which is being driven by increased CO2 and other polluting agents in our atmosphere. We all know that the petroleum industry has a lot to do with that.

Again, why is there no mention of global warming and climate change in an article about agriculture? A biased one-sided BS pitch by petro-heads is a loser in my book.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde,

When it comes to agriculture, why no mention of global warming or climate change in the naturalnews article? One of the most crucial factors of growing food in the world, particularly in poorer countries, has got to do with water, either too little or too much. That fact has a lot to do with our changing climate, which is being driven by increased CO2 and other polluting agents in our atmosphere. We all know that the petroleum industry has a lot to do with that.

Again, why is there no mention of global warming and climate change in an article about agriculture? A biased one-sided BS pitch by petro-heads is a loser in my book.

Sure man, but your book loses! G.W. seems like BS, even though my short-term record supports it. Yeah sure, the last 15 years were decidedly hotter than the previous, so what. Word is, long term trends support cooling (no fooling).

Face the unthinkable: G. W. is certainly a viable pretext for a war against out-of-control human reproduction, yes?

Enshrined on the Georgia Guidestones since 1980:
Quote:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY.

Eugenics, anyone? Population control?
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing more dangerous than a foolish man who thinks he is smart. Particularly one that is too lazy—or too drunk—to do the work to understand something.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mac. You've faithfully fulfilled your requirement (posting here in response to anything which clearly contradicts the NWO/CNN narrative).

In a most timely and predictable manner, I might add. My first post in nearly a week, and you INSTANTLY reply. As always, Mr. PAID Professional (redundant) left-wing TROLL!

IF the pattern continues, then "Mac" does not need to reply to this message.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What part of this monument do you people not understand

Does this not represent genocide? Then why does this monument stand?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question, considering that the whole overpopulation threat myth was busted decades ago when food production technology triumphed.

And if AGWA is real, why does it rank 19th-20th in the concerns of the world's sentient nations? Why did AOC's campaign manager announce to the media that AGWA is a fabrication ... merely an excuse to garner support for her campaign?

Sources (and the definition of AGWA) cited many times.

And is she even sane? Her ASMR videos, among many others, loudly proclaim "No way in hell".
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of crack-pots and con artists -

George Adamski pulled off one of the best cons with his 1950's claims to have been aboard alien space ships, and that there was an advanced alien life form on Venus. He achieved world wide fame and spawned a nonsense which endures to the present day. (Government cover up, of course!) (And except on Venus which has a boiling sulphuric acid atmosphere.)

How many nincompoops still believe they are here, amongst us? Crop circles were certain evidence to many, and hours of night time fun to construct by others with a sense of humour! (Though not the angry farmers who raged about their ruined harvests!

The best hoax I tread about was a large crater in a field ( dynamite charge) with scraps of alloy slayed all about, and a big metal cannister with a screw top, containing a straw coloured liquid.

Can't somebody divert the two cranks on here? I mean, what would be better bait to them than GOVERNMENT COVER-UP?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure man, but your book loses! G.W. seems like BS, even though my short-term record supports it. Yeah sure, the last 15 years were decidedly hotter than the previous, so what. Word is, long term trends support cooling (no fooling).

Face the unthinkable: G. W. is certainly a viable pretext for a war against out-of-control human reproduction, yes?"

mlaronde, you seem to be veering off the road and you're letting your inner craziness get out of control. I thought that your driving passion was the anti-vax thing.
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT,

I don't think I've heard (or read) the word nincompoop in at least 30 years.
Thanks for making my day.

p.s. all that Venusian alien stuff is a paranoid delusion? Dang it!

https://youtu.be/dhowyCuWIkg?t=175

-Craig

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Talking of crack-pots and con artists -

George Adamski pulled off one of the best cons with his 1950's claims to have been aboard alien space ships, and that there was an advanced alien life form on Venus. He achieved world wide fame and spawned a nonsense which endures to the present day. (Government cover up, of course!) (And except on Venus which has a boiling sulphuric acid atmosphere.)

How many nincompoops still believe they are here, amongst us? Crop circles were certain evidence to many, and hours of night time fun to construct by others with a sense of humour! (Though not the angry farmers who raged about their ruined harvests!

The best hoax I tread about was a large crater in a field ( dynamite charge) with scraps of alloy slayed all about, and a big metal cannister with a screw top, containing a straw coloured liquid.

Can't somebody divert the two cranks on here? I mean, what would be better bait to them than GOVERNMENT COVER-UP?
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shucks Craig. We backward lot like our old words. They've been around the block, so to speak.

Thinking of aliens at the height of the U.F.O. craze of the late 50's, a pal and I bombing around the countryside one dark misty night (pre war Morris eight banger - no M.O.T. tests in those days. If it would go, drive it.) we stopped at the side of a big field in which a tall thin cylindrical scaly looking object was glowing red hot and yellow, and spurting flames, sparks, and crackly bits from its sides. We really were a bit scared, but tentatively set off over the field to see what it could be? It was only when we got closer and could feel the heat and see it clearer, that it dawned on us (much to our relief) that it was only a tree on fire. No U.F.O. 's involved!

In a strange way, I think both of us learned a lesson from that (including about our characters) and would never again let conspiracy nonsense affect our judgement. I still think of that experience to this day. (It WAS scary to our mind set at the time.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to: