myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"[Who ya gonna call ... Science ... or mac & GT? I was highly likely wrong in getting boosted, because I hadn't done enough homework. I hope that summarizing and vetting some of the readily available science will reduce my odds of doing that next time. OTOH, I AM WAY more than a thousand times more vulnerable to Covid than are young people, so maybe I did the right thing ... for ME ... at that specific time. ]"

It's a bit hidden, but it's isobars' latest rationalization for getting vaccinated. I think that he heard you GT, but he's not going to confess his hypocrisy.

Yet, he still continues to carry water for the anti-vaxxers. A real workhorse for the cause.

Mr. Chandler,

I'm going to try to give you some respect at least this once. Don't let me down please.

Of course, I can believe our friend Mr. Fick may indeed be among the minority in "fully" vaxxed with regret, despite (presumably) not having learned the hard way. Most in this category are only 2/3 shot up, as they say, so it's admittedly a hard sell.

So does that mean he is, at least statistically, insincere?
NO WAIT, aren't you forgetting something? And is that something necessarily true or false, or could there be degrees of relevance?
And isn't there one other possibility, which is decidedly true or false?

If you're scratching your head, consider that the values for all the above theoretical equations are, categorically, none of your freaking business!

It should be mentioned that the series of choice(s) is not over. In Israel, everyone is now being forced to take a 4th! In Australia, the people have been told there will be no end to the shots! I can back these statements up, but at this time say find it yourself, because neither is (badly) censored.

I'd just like to say that it would very much help if this particular thread could be kept respectful, because, let's face it, health (and life) is too precious.

Thank you!
Mike L
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty funny when name callers ask for respectful commentary. Laughing Laughing Laughing
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
1. So does that mean he is, at least statistically, insincere?

2. it would very much help if this particular thread could be kept respectful...

1. You need to realize that Chandler is among the leaders in this group of the people whose stock in trade is putting words, accusations, motivations, and his own psychological analyses on others' plates. It's his version of "You're a racist", and it reflects infinitely more on him than on his targets. He is one of the first two people here to motivate me to inaugurate my iW killfile, for which I and my wife will be eternally grateful.

2.The archives prove beyond any doubt that that is, at once, one of the funnier and sadder statements we've ever seen here.

Last edited by isobars on Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
It's pretty funny when name callers ask for respectful commentary. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let's get our definitions straight: I am a Psychopath. Please don't call me anything less, OK, name-caller?
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware of false prophets.

A false prophet is a wolf in sheep's clothing who outwardly appears to have good intentions, but is full of hate and deceit. Such a person seeks to twist truth to fit their own agenda.

Such originally comes from Matthew 7:15 applying to religious matters, but it is equally true of those today who pervert science, and truth. The two prophets of such here are Isobars and Mlaronde. They are blitzing this forum in a frenzy (mutual boosting) with perverted reasoning and false evidence.

I call both out, as does Chandler and Mac. In my opinion Isobars and Mlaronde are both perverting the truth.

Last edited by GURGLETROUSERS on Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde,

I'm just calling things as I see them. Sadly, isobars repeatedly comes out of the fray called out for the ugly person that he is. This kind of thing has been going on for years, and believe me, he earns the disdain that he receives here.

On the vaccination issue, he's unabashed hypocrite. That's the hard truth, and there is no reason to ignore it.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I didn't understand Wardog's out-of-the-blue claim decades ago that I was a racist (I didn't know then that it's just meaningless Leftspeak), I don't understand (or care) how getting boosted or vaxxed is "hypocritical". I've been on the fence about both for a long time, have explained for my own benefit why I got both. and will do a great deal more homework before accepting the next stupid edict. I must thus assume that, now that their "You're a racist" mantra has been exposed as nothing more than a knee-jerk belch, they've had to replace it with "You're a hypocrite".

OOH! The pain. We're devastated! What's next ... "Your mudder wears combat boots"? "You're a patriot"? "You examine evidence before making choices"? Or that ultimate insult, "You don't seem to have one hundred percent faith that your duly elected local, state, and federal government officials always act based on valid medical, economic, and social science, in your own best interests, and with nothing but "The Children" in their hearts, So Help Me Adam Schiff."

You're all gonna get tired of typing that one out.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear, getting vaccinated isn't being hypocritical. It's by boldly carrying water for the anti-vaxxers afterwards that puts you in that spot. You need to reflect a bit and chill. The victim thing doesn't wear well on you.

By the way, I've never called you a racist.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars makes stuff up? We all know that.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde,

I'm just calling things as I see them. Sadly, isobars repeatedly comes out of the fray called out for the ugly person that he is. This kind of thing has been going on for years, and believe me, he earns the disdain that he receives here.

On the vaccination issue, he's unabashed hypocrite. That's the hard truth, and there is no reason to ignore it.

You have failed ... twice. You may think you have a good reason for your second failure, however, that was actually an opportunity for redemption, and not taking it was your first.

Before trying to wrap your head around that one, could you kindly consider my original questions to ask yourself:

Yours truly wrote:

So does that mean he is, at least statistically, insincere?
NO WAIT, aren't you forgetting something? And is that something necessarily true or false, or could there be degrees of relevance?
And isn't there one other possibility, which is decidedly true or false?

If you're scratching your head, consider that the values for all the above theoretical equations are, categorically, none of your freaking business!

Don't let my ending comment dissuade you from trying to find the equations. You can still solve this, without knowing someone's personal details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 3 of 32

Jump to: