myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Tip: Deep discounts on water toy accessory upgrades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:11 pm    Post subject: Tip: Deep discounts on water toy accessory upgrades Reply with quote

Yeah, I know this promotes a business. But its real purpose in this section is helping forum members, and this section is far more active than the industry section. I don't benefit one iota from it.

You've all seen me go on and on about the function, form, aesthetics, comfort, traction, deck and foot protection, and more provided by the DIY deck pads I've installed on at least 50 of my personal windsurfing boards. My favorite source for well-designed and often unique accessories for water toys keeps expanding their line eye-popping, innovative, and COLORFUL lineup, and for a short time they're giving deep storewide price cuts.

NSI (North Shore Inc.) of Hood River is offering 25% discounts on their entire line of top quality accessories and mods for all your water toys. Do yourself a big favor and visit them at
https://www.northshoreinc.com/store/pc/home.asp
then drool, select, enter code SUMMER25, hit PLACE YOUR ORDER by August 7, and watch for the delivery truck. And, oh yes ... no sales tax.

I have nothing to do with NSI beyond being a totally satisfied customer for decades, and just wanted to spread the word on a deal you can't refuse and a group of enthusiastic people eager to help you outfit your toys. Their list just STARTS with SUP, Windsurf, Kiteboard, Kayak, Boating, Multi-Use Foam, Bounceboard & Tramp Skis, Dry Box & Cooler Lids, RSPro and Hydro- Foil Accessories. Your other uses for their wide range of products are limited only by your imagination. Their dedication to water sports is evidenced by this caveat beneath their storefront hours: Hours dependent on weather, wind & water temperature, but don't worry; I've always found a knowledgeable employee stuck at work there during regular hours.

Deck wax is so 1980s.

Mike \m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: