myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the republicans who don't have a clue about global commodities, such as oil and gas, going to put their cute lil stickers of Biden on gas pumps as the price goes down saying "I did that"?

Not holding my breath. Talk about idiots!

Malibu and Iso's posts are like Fox "News"...entertainment. Thanks for the laughs!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hyper negative economic narrative hoist upon us is not sticking ... Economy is pretty good.. Everyone take a deep breath ..
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Did you idiots watch Biden announce and repeat to the media that July's inflation is zero? (Fact: 8.5% officially, very likely closer to 10, as all administrations downplay it.)

Did you idiots (this thread covers SO much great ground!) see the IRS website's job description for the 87,000 new IRS agents it's trying to hire? It included -- before the government censored it when it went viral -- “carrying a firearm and [being] willing to use deadly force, if necessary” and must also “be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.”

These are the egomaniacal zealots coming after working class people and small businesses because that's where Biden says the bulk of their effort should be focused.

No WONDER the IRS added $700,000 in additional rounds of ammunition just this spring to the 1.6 billion rounds DHS had already amassed.

References include videos, pressers, and the whole freaking WWW. DYOGDH.

Wake up, lefties. You're being played like the idiots you are.

what a dumber than a rock MF... as I said I hope you peeled potatoes in the military and then you are a hero of mine, but if you actually had anything to do with something that actually requires a brain you were a clear and present danger to national security with how friggen how stupid you are. read the friggen chart I posted you dumber than a rock idiot. it shows zero for july CPI changes for august report, daaaa hate to have to man-splain to ya, suck it up idiot... Clueless KKK, militia, proud boy, nazi, pediophile lover... as we know you must have gone and support Trump fake U.

what he could have also claimed is the monthly change was a drop.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/cpi_08102022.htm#:~:text=The%20all%20items%20index%20increased%208.5%20percent%20for%20the%2012,for%20the%20period%20ending%20June.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
Interesting. Non—vaccinated people are dying at a rate of approximately 7.8740 times more than vaccinated people in San Diego. So what’s new?

Coachg

Might want to read some Robert Malone and the thousands of doctors who've warned us against this vaccine. However, keep pumping this cocktail into your veins.

Also might want to research the governments own statistics on vaccine deaths and profound injury from the vax.

When Moscow Malibu Barfie speaks a stench is forthcoming...

friggen malone worked on it during university and moved on, he was not involved in it since university. It took what 20 more years of huge research to make it a real world answer.

Yes give us the governments own stats you Trump U dropout... I bet you are still using VAERs for your information and just too much of an idiot to know that is not scientific data to be used for anything other than a canary in a coal mine. It includes all jabs like tetnus , pnemonia, other flu, and so on. Also includes my 95 year old grandma died 2 weeks after the jab in a nursing home, which she may have just come to the end of her time, or caught covid. you are such a low to no-level thinker as evidenced you posted no link to you everytbody knows these facts.

dumb pediophile supporter you are

Last edited by real-human on Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ...where are all the Negative Nellies?
mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

Notice the radio silence from Virginia on a judge issuing a warrant to search Mar a Lago? Probably cause that a crime may have been committed being the standard. Radio silence on a bill that just passed that will help accelerate the path of fossil fuels to the dust heap of history--along with buggy whips? Radio silence on the number of jobs? And so forth.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Notice the radio silence from Virginia on a judge issuing a warrant to search Mar a Lago? Probably cause that a crime may have been committed being the standard. Radio silence on a bill that just passed that will help accelerate the path of fossil fuels to the dust heap of history--along with buggy whips? Radio silence on the number of jobs? And so forth.

I'll defend my buddy in the OBX...He's no Trump fan, Id just like him to see the economy in a more balanced way...
mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mac wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I'll defend my buddy in the OBX...He's no Trump fan, Id just like him to see the economy in a more balanced way...

You mean you tolerate fake polite?
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsman1,

You always have to remember that mrgybe wanted and preferred the Donald Trump alternative, even if he didn't vote for him. He was always willing to easily look the other way. That's what is driving the right's mindset outside of the cult.

You might want to ask him if he's willing to make the same choice again. Frankly, I think that he still would, despite all the incriminating facts we've seen to date.

It could be that I'm wrong about this, but I doubt it.

I guess that we'll see what he says, if he elects to be honest about it. I hope that he's changed his mind, yet we all know that his opinion of Joe Biden and his Administration has been ugly to the bone.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe so .. But I'm not interested in Gotcha .. I know righty's like to pin stuff on lefty's but I could care less .. I'd just like a balanced economic conversation here w the 4-5 righty's .. I gotta say this US economy is doing pretty well given the circumstances ... We are a resilient people and the situation on the ground ain't bad ..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 3 of 139

Jump to: