myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Thanks to right wingers nuclear clock is upon us
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:59 am    Post subject: Thanks to right wingers nuclear clock is upon us Reply with quote

Why the right wing want to protect oil companies so much... well money.. Oil companies and countries hate dems for which we have demanded energy alternatives to oil well since the arab oil embargos damaged the USA during the Carter administration. Carte gave the famous speech that he was criticized for, turn the thermostats down or economic instability will be at the hands of the oil dictators of the world and out children and grand children will die for it. Hence Iraq Afghanistan 9-11 costing us trillions estimated 6 trillion for what nothing but deficit to USA.

Now the oil dictators and dictators are at it again. With the help and encouragement of right wingers and Trump. Trump not one month out of office is strategizing as a traitor to the USA with the oil dictators including Putin to increase the price of oil right out of the gate to cause oil prices to sky rocket to damage usa and world economies.

There is no other reason for right wingers in the USA to assist these dictators than the oil industry and dictators support the elimination of democracies around the world.

We have trump party planner and ME advisor Barrack on trial as we speak for accepting 1.5 BILLION dollars payment to do what for UAE oil dictators, that was more than Hillary spent that election cycle to have more votes than Trump. That was just one oil dictator nation. We know that classified documents are missing and we know that SA price killed many people who could have been in line with succession. We know that Kushner made so many trips to SA record setting and gee after the election SA dictator over ruled his economic advisors who said Kushner was incompetent but Kushner got 2 BILLION dollars to do what whit? And trumps sec got about 1 BILLION. Again these are just two Dictator oil countries and Putin starts war knowing it will jack up the price of oil, we know that Putin stole DNC documents and weaponized them to assist dictator want a be Trump, Putin put all his efforts and the equivalent of a billion dollar effort of manpower to attack dems and NEVER attack a republican.

Again, dems for alternative energy to gas and oil, right wingers wanting to kill americans to not have alternative sources of energy. I have pointed out the solar concentrating demo plants cost analysis if we did not go to Iraq and invested in that alone technology 2 Trillion dollars would provide enough electricity for every family in the USA to have free electric for 30-90 years. But republicans would rather have huge deciits and have dictators decide on the world economy.

Now I have said this before I believe the USA needs to tell all oil dictators today, that if Putin ot N Korea launch one single nuke that all of those supporting either of countries will be erased off the face of the earth.

Here is the sign that the nuclear clock is minutes away for striking.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/highly-unusual-disclosure-made-of-u-s-ballistic-missile-submarine-s-presence-in-arabian-sea/ar-AA13al7v?cvid=3c3068e6bc354b53bd1d703424653943&ocid=winp2sv1plussystemprelaunch

Highly Unusual Disclosure Made Of U.S. Ballistic Missile Submarine's Presence In Arabian Sea

And the encloded picture of Trumps tween less than a month out of office high fiving Putin and SA increasing the price of oil. Before that he would have been against such a major cost increase, but here he is as a traitor high fiving this. We can be sure he has been advising them to do it.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

note oil sales and profitability are the largest in the world,

sales of just oil about 3 trillion a year now,,, with no industry coming close.

look at this profit...

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah Blah, blah. Blah! Duck and Cover!

OK, all you armchair revisionist historians, I finally have a (long-awaited) logic puzzle for y'all.

It's REAL simple. Provide the SAME answer for all of the following:

1. In over 50 years, why hasn't a terrorist/rouge nation ever detonated a nuke? No qualifiers needed in today's evil light-speed economy.

2. Despite the "Bear" having the ability to assure "mutual destruction" to the west (and the entire planet for that matter), why in the world is the US/NATO pushing so hard with all its non-diplomacy for war, without regard to reason? What are they NOT afraid of?

3. Ever heard of the "thermobaric" bomb? MOAB? FOAB? WHY must such a thing even exist? What was it about Ivy Mike, that you didn't like? Wasn't that more practical?

4. With all this Nuke-U-lure escalation going on, why are we just now hearing this pathetic nonsense about "dirty bombs"? Why should that matter? Why aren't we hearing more about Ivy Mike (and my obligatory Russian counterpart Rolling Eyes ) ?

Warning: providing the solution to this puzzle is reportedly (not confirmed) punishable by death, in both the USA and Japan. Shocked
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The really simple answer is "good grammar."

-Craig

MikeLaRonde wrote:
Blah Blah, blah. Blah! Duck and Cover!

OK, all you armchair revisionist historians, I finally have a (long-awaited) logic puzzle for y'all.

It's REAL simple. Provide the SAME answer for all of the following:

1. In over 50 years, why hasn't a terrorist/rouge nation ever detonated a nuke? No qualifiers needed in today's evil light-speed economy.

2. Despite the "Bear" having the ability to assure "mutual destruction" to the west (and the entire planet for that matter), why in the world is the US/NATO pushing so hard with all its non-diplomacy for war, without regard to reason? What are they NOT afraid of?

3. Ever heard of the "thermobaric" bomb? MOAB? FOAB? WHY must such a thing even exist? What was it about Ivy Mike, that you didn't like? Wasn't that more practical?

4. With all this Nuke-U-lure escalation going on, why are we just now hearing this pathetic nonsense about "dirty bombs"? Why should that matter? Why aren't we hearing more about Ivy Mike (and my obligatory Russian counterpart Rolling Eyes ) ?

Warning: providing the solution to this puzzle is reportedly (not confirmed) punishable by death, in both the USA and Japan. Shocked
jse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is a "rouge nation"?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jse wrote:
WTF is a "rouge nation"?

I thought conservatives hated drag queens. Who knew Mike had a cosmetics drawer.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
jse wrote:
WTF is a "rouge nation"?

I thought conservatives hated drag queens. Who knew Mike had a cosmetics drawer.

Laughing Wow Jim, you actually have a sense of humor. Laughter, the second best medicine. (third?)

ROGUE as in wave. And yes, really simple, Mr. Engineer. Can no one solve the puzzle?

I was wrong about at least one, likely 2 things: For one, I can't find any evidence that doing so is actually illegal, punishable by anything. Also, it wasn't "Ivy Mike" I was thinking of, but another moniker given to another specific big bang theory.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
jse wrote:
WTF is a "rouge nation"?

We don't hate drag queens. We just don't want them buggering our children
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
jse wrote:
WTF is a "rouge nation"?

We don't hate drag queens. We just don't want them buggering our children

It's Catholic priests you have to worry about.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bard, if your children are hanging around with drag queens, maybe they might want to become one of them. Have you ever thought about that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: