myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Media spin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"...even IF Paul was on the downlow- he would be more discreet and have better taste...just saying"

A post offered by Bella944 in the comment section of the following article in the Washington Post. Needless to say, Depape has more than a few mental health issues. No big surprise that he was captured by the far right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/10/29/david-depape-blog-pelosi-fairies/

Bard, you might want to reflect a bit on your path. It seems that you spent your time in some weird places gathering your material.

Elon seems to think there's more to it. More importantly, the dude was a hippie nudist. Hardly a Trump voter. We'll see

Idiot trump was a former democrat suporter. hahahaha

can't we just go to the pathetic hate of the right... show us your birth certificate... geee trump still never showed us that lie did he... had plenty of time hasn't he... he told us he had his people and would show us right...

what friggen stupid conspiracy idiots, a friggen general believing that a Pizza place was Hillaries child slve post. friggen idiots and he had been in charge of what national security and could not determine if a pizza place was the transfer point center...

idiots

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dig-up-that-birth-certificate-obama-takes-shot-at-trump-s-birtherism-during-midterm-stop/ar-AA13wVYl?ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover&cvid=faf578de8bfc46cc9c3f93e229023e38

‘Dig Up That Birth Certificate’: Obama Takes Shot at Trump’s ‘Birtherism’ During Midterm Stop

vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many bullshit debunked theories has "Guru" posted here?

I'll begin - Durham investigation and Pelosi assault.

Anybody got any others?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:

Anybody got any others?

Every one that lands in his in-box from some Qanon clone. He's 0 for 2022 so far.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny Broad wrote:
You can fuck right off again moron:

Now now, F.B. Why are YOU so angry? Perhaps it is you who needs counseling.

Isn't it funny how the rabid "left" love to accuse the "right" of "hate" all the time. I wonder how many of you honest2badness libtards even know how you're being played?

You probably aren't aware of this, but your evil globalist masters have a not-so-pretty word for you of their own: you are called Useful Idiots.
That's because you're doing their dirty work for them, wittingly or not. And believe me, F.B., at that level, when it comes to right vs left, they are ALL pretty much ambidextrous.

At this point in history, the ONLY difference on our level is that the "left" seem to enjoy cheering on the evil wankers, whereas the "right" (aka RIGHT as in correct) are calling them out. Things weren't always this way, but sure are now.

You think about that, F.B. As of now, you're as ugly as can be. But you can change. LEARN WHICH WAY TO GO. But, don't actually use your boobs! That was a joke.

The reality is, your masters are using theirs, and you (for now) are one of their said assets Shocked
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:

Anybody got any others?

Well. He has 8900 posts. It might take a lot less typing to list the actual factual posts.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="coboardhead"]
vientomas wrote:
/quote]

Well. He has 8900 posts. It might take a lot less typing to list the actual factual posts.

Good evening Mr. Boardhead. I remember you, you're that libtard who was once practically militant like "GET YOUR SHOTS or GET OFF MY WAVE!". Nice try.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde,

Do you believe that you're not an angry guy from the rabid right? Maybe you're not at isobars' hateful level at this point, but you're still pretty vocal and ugly in your disdain of those on the left. It might be a good time to chill a bit, or at least, back off on the use of caps in your rants.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guru, it that what Elon meant when he tweeted and deleted something to the effect that there might be a little more to this?

Frank Ciccarelli, a carpenter in Berkeley, California, told the Times he worked with the suspect, David DePape, for about six years. Ciccarelli said DePape began to spend more time online over the last few years, engulfed in right-wing conspiracy theories, as per the news outlet.

"If you got him talking about politics, it was all over," Ciccarelli said. "Because he really believed in the whole MAGA, 'Pizzagate,' stolen election — you know, all of it, all the way down the line. If you go to Fox News, if you go on the internet and you look at QAnon, you know, he had all these theories."

https://www.businessinsider.com/pelosi-suspects-boss-says-he-was-consumed-by-conspiracy-theories-2022-11?utm_source=reddit.com
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MikeLaRonde"]
coboardhead wrote:
vientomas wrote:
/quote]

Good evening Mr. Boardhead. I remember you, you're that libtard who was once practically militant like "GET YOUR SHOTS or GET OFF MY WAVE!". Nice try.

Well. You appear unable to understand anything resembling an open dialogue.

For the record. I don’t believe anyone should be required, by law, to get a vaccine. I also believe that an organization or business DOES have the right to require vaccines to those that are employed by or visit their establishments during a time of pandemic spike.

The second part of your claim is true. Stay off my wave…please.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="coboardhead"]
MikeLaRonde wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
vientomas wrote:
/quote]

Well. You appear unable to understand anything resembling an open dialogue.

For the record. I don’t believe anyone should be required, by law, to get a vaccine. I also believe that an organization or business DOES have the right to require vaccines to those that are employed by or visit their establishments during a time of pandemic spike.

The second part of your claim is true. Stay off my wave…please.

CB....man of reason. Based on Mr. Laronde's cute little picture---is that called an avatar? I don't believe he will be on anyone's wave, anytime soon...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: