myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Media spin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I also want to feel like I'm 30 again.

Seeing as that generation overwhelmingly rejected Fox I'm guessing you would not be welcome.

Coachg
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde, it seems that I have got under your skin, and my comments weren't even about you.

I have to say, you're getting weirder and more strident every day. Isn't it about time for another one of your cartoons?
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I haven't installed my killfile on my new computer. Worse yet,
I chose to skim some of your responses. Apparently the left wing media -- not even you guys' primary news source, TikTok -- aren't even reporting on the internal Twitter documents being exposed by its new owner revealing their criminal, global-government remodeling, total censorship organized among the DNC, the FBI, the CIA, Twitter, the White House, et.al. that is destroying our nation. Fox has been reporting on that collusion for years, but it took Elon Musk to perform the Twitter autopsy proving it at the molecular level. I hope you and all of your kids enjoy living in the Soviet Union.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars

Please explain FOXs number one draw Tucker Carlson and his anti Zelensky rhetoric. It would seem to me that at least Tuckerishki is solidly in Russia’s camp.

Last edited by coboardhead on Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear, anger and lies is what is cultivated in the Iso/Guru/Techno/Fox etc. universe!
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars,

It's good for you to peek out of your tent once in a while. That way a bit of reality can get the chance to seep in.

Sounds to me like Elon Musk might be your new right wing god to worship. Is Donald Trump losing influence into the future?

Given the fact that you follow Twitter, Tic Tok, Facebook, and probably Truth Social, you will have to fill us in who comes out on top in your mind. Over time, I'm thinking that Trump and Musk are destined to mix it up a bit. Both have such big egos. Will Musk fall in line as a Trump supporter? I guess time will tell.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Unfortunately, I haven't installed my killfile on my new computer. Worse yet,
I chose to skim some of your responses. Apparently the left wing media -- not even you guys' primary news source, TikTok -- aren't even reporting on the internal Twitter documents being exposed by its new owner revealing their criminal, global-government remodeling, total censorship organized among the DNC, the FBI, the CIA, Twitter, the White House, et.al. that is destroying our nation. Fox has been reporting on that collusion for years, but it took Elon Musk to perform the Twitter autopsy proving it at the molecular level. I hope you and all of your kids enjoy living in the Soviet Union.

Twitter is a cesspool. Anyone who relies on it for news is an idiot. Looking at you Iso and "Guru".
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde, it seems that I have got under your skin, and my comments weren't even about you.

I have to say, you're getting weirder and more strident every day. Isn't it about time for another one of your cartoons?

Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks for reminding me. But now may not be the time for cartoons, when all this REAL TIME shit is coming out!

This conference just wrapped up 2 days ago. If anyone has the oblate spheroids to watch much of it, let's just say you will be shocked if you thought this whole POV was strictly the figment of a few "conspiracy theorists".

Here's the whole thing, courtesy of RFK Jr, another hero in the war for humanity. Just scroll 1/2 page down, then FF to the 7 minute mark for the start of the conference!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/ron-johnson-senate-hearing-covid-pandemic-mismanagement/
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
swchandler wrote:
isobars is a dedicated Fox News kind of person, and I'm not surprised given is outlook and his questionable view of the truth. Each to their own, right?

Your English is terrible and you have no spherical members. The truth is far beyond your grip. Pretender!
That's right, you're pretending to influence people. Give it up!

Dunno know about you, but my member ain't spherical...it's a rod! Laughing

You may not have them, Goodwind/morewind/SAS, but that doesn't mean you don't have the RIGHT to have them. Here, try understanding it from other side:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HqiZEY7wtkqj/

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Iso so enamored with Hunter Biden's junk?

Coachg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 23 of 30

Jump to: