myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:35 pm    Post subject: Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later Reply with quote

Wow, haven't looked here in almost 10 years, and it seems these two dimwits have monopolized the forum even more with their toxicity. Bravo, you two trolls. You're probably the two most consistent assholes on the entire internet.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought for sure these two lovely people would be asking for a non-biased source and citation. Look down those two columns of the thread topics. Your names reflect and validate the subject matter of this thread.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
I thought for sure these two lovely people would be asking for a non-biased source and citation. Look down those two columns of the thread topics. Your names reflect and validate the subject matter of this thread.

awe still brain is here, a coward...

awe you have no real answer to the points brought up do ya. You poor example of a tump pedophile lover, got your victim card from the NRA? did you go to trump U?

again you are welcome to post No one is stopping you, but I will destroy your lies and you like all on the right will and have cut and run. Because you are a coward, a trailer, and cry baby.... No one stopping you from posting... hahahaha

Last edited by real-human on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some more
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at how the asshole makes all these assumptions, just like assholes do. You sir, are unhinged and mentally ill. Seek help soon.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
Look at how the asshole makes all these assumptions, just like assholes do. You sir, are unhinged and mentally ill. Seek help soon.

ya can not debate the facts so you go McVeigh.... another of the right wing heroes...

pedophiles and terorrists are right wing heroes. Well the present major one is both terrorist inspiring and rapist. Trump U is your education standard.

You do understand why I have reasons more than others to counter your right wing lies?
1, One of my best friends from grade school, well his older brother who was one of the nicest persons you could ever meet came out when he was about 25 years old and when he walked out of a gay bar a right winger came up to him and murdered him in cold blood. One of your heroes I am sure. years after that I received an email and have never been involved with politics, this email from the dnc was minutes after a debate for president and said that dems need to not be silent and go to your local papers/media and voice your opinion in the quack polling by the right wing owned media to be heard, do not allow just the right wingers with their hate to be heard in these unscientific polls. So I did and i noticed a forum on the largest newspaper in Nevada owned by a hateful right winger. So that is when I decided in honor of my friend I would begin posting the other side that is not heard in any major media in the USA. And did the same on that huge forum, i shut the right wingers out and up because they can not handle the truth. Even their where it was moderated by the right wing owned ultra partisan paper when they would threaten to ban me, I had notes showing where that they allowed right winger to McVeigh all the time and I never did and they said I should set the example, I said they should set the example first. I was never banned. They finally shut it down because of the right wing hate, I had warned them that if one of their haters ever McVeighed as they would threaten to do so I would be helping that family of the victim with recorded examples and warnings to them of their base and would assume it would be 10s of millions they would lose. hahaha I shut them down with the truth.

And this is no different I have shut the right wing McVeigh and Trump liars down that they can not defend their lies. And you can not handle the truth.

2, I have black siblings who have to endure your and your heroes hate all the time. I figure this is the minimum I can do.

3, ya I recognize you hate others freedom of speech. But I say till you kill me I will keep going, and ye I have had a KKK member threaten me with a gun after he heard me talking in private with a friend he went and got his gun. another right-wing hater who hates democracy who had stolen all the dem political signs in a county that was in the warehouse next to me where they had invited me over as the new business and he bragged about how his hero Rush would be proud of him, I said he should have gone to jail when he said the police in that county were right wingers and let him off when he got caught. He put a knife in my face and I told him he had better use it right then or he was going to jail if he did not put it down immediately. You know right wing values.

After all I am not a whimp like you and your kind, I lost one match in overtime my senior year in wrestling, was captain of the wrestling team that's conference champ; that beat the state champ team, was captain of an undefeated football team with most defensive points, was a state champ in Chss, and 9th in the midwest. Been a VP of engineering after 4 years of full time working, Been a Director of r&D, sold patents over 1 million dollars, have had my own company, about 20 patents, won 9 national and international awards even in probably the largest trade show/industry in the world.

As you can see your right wing wacos are cowards like you.. go cut and run like the others have here you cry baby.... My dyslecic words are that powerful... what you got you another trust fund kid?

Last edited by real-human on Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay on topic Dean. I know it's hard for you to do so when you're so hell bent on spreading hatred. It seems you're the only one here who is consistently going McVeigh. That must make him your hero because your conduct is indicative of someone not mentally stable the same as your hero.

As a reminder, since you seem to need one, though you are confirming the premise of the topic at hand, that's about your's and Mac's asshole-like behavior.

I'm curious, when you guys are involved in the wind-sport community, do you tell those you're in contact with, "ya, check me out in the "off-topic" Iwindsurf forum."? I kind of doubt it, unless you're totally incapable of any level of shame and introspection. In case you're wondering, you should be embarrassed.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-asshole wrote:
blah blah blah
2, I have black siblings who have to endure your and your heroes hate all the time. I figure this is the minimum I can do.

blah blah blah

I didn't even read that before because I knew that coming from Dean it would be some idiotic diatribe of nonsense. I skimmed it just now. Wow, get some new material will you? You've been posting this same stupid post for how long now? No one gives a shit about your virtue signalling / "you're so great" bullshit. I think you left out all the boasting about some stupid football team, and chess champ, patents, or whatever to mask your insecurities and inflate your fragile ego, or maybe that was in there. Who has time to read your lunacy?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-asshole wrote:
blah blah blah

blah blah blah

I didn't even read that before because I knew that coming from Dean it would be some idiotic diatribe of nonsense. I skimmed it just now. Wow, get some new material will you? You've been posting this same stupid post for how long now? No one gives a shit about your virtue signalling / "you're so great" bullshit. I think you left out all the boasting about some stupid football team, and chess champ, patents, or whatever to mask your insecurities and inflate your fragile ego, or maybe that was in there. Who has time to read your lunacy?

Always a pleasure to hear from a fan. Especially one so kind and thoughtful.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Kind and thoughtful” would be wasted on your inflated sense of self.

Oh, so you actually do share you’re that guy on the Iwindsurf forums? The guy along with the other lunatic who has little else better to do with his time. You’re the best!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: