myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

ya again you just love them Nazis and Pediophiles don't ya.

I can see you're topping up your tank of assholishness before the end of the year. Don't worry Dean, we all know unequivocally that you're a total asshole. You don't need to remind us. We only have to look at those two right hand columns in the index to see what a sick dimwitted brain dead loser of an asshole you are. Keep grinding out all the deep hatred with all your posts, while it appears that no one wants to interact with you, the village idiot that you are.

the troll has been let out of his basement...

almost forgot to mention I was the campaign manager for a friend of mine who was a Republican, so many years ago. We lost by I think it was 14 votes for city council.

I believe I mentioned I did like Ford and even liked Bush senior.

Nah, you mention your grandiose narcissist stories like a broken record. Here’s a news flash, no one cares what assholes like yourself do.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

I can see you're topping up your tank of assholishness before the end of the year. Don't worry Dean, we all know unequivocally that you're a total asshole. You don't need to remind us. We only have to look at those two right hand columns in the index to see what a sick dimwitted brain dead loser of an asshole you are. Keep grinding out all the deep hatred with all your posts, while it appears that no one wants to interact with you, the village idiot that you are.

almost forgot to mention I was the campaign manager for a friend of mine who was a Republican, so many years ago. We lost by I think it was 14 votes for city council.

Nah, you mention your grandiose narcissist stories like a broken record. Here’s a news flash, no one cares what assholes like yourself do.

ya it is called self defence you little dumb as a rock troll, your thread is purely a personal attack. you start it but you cry and cry when I give examples. Your Nazi attacks and russian trolling are well noted.

when you attack I get to defend, I know you just hate it when you can not shut me up... hahahah you little child nazi, skin head, sexual abusing party lover.

again moron the right wingers by definition are the narrisists, the bleeding heart liberals are those who care. You can see it in this forum with you and yours... Vs the non-right wingers here. It is clear as daylight the differential as the party leaders you and yours support and love. Note we know you and yours hate educated people and do not understand anything, that is why you loved trump U.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

ya it is called self defence you little dumb as a rock troll, your thread is purely a personal attack. you start it but you cry and cry when I give examples. Your Nazi attacks and russian trolling are well noted.

when you attack I get to defend, I know you just hate it when you can not shut me up... hahahah you little child nazi, skin head, sexual abusing party lover.

again moron the right wingers by definition are the narrisists, the bleeding heart liberals are those who care. You can see it in this forum with you and yours... Vs the non-right wingers here. It is clear as daylight the differential as the party leaders you and yours support and love. Note we know you and yours hate educated people and do not understand anything, that is why you loved trump U.

Can you try again in English?

yu sewer iz dom fir en edumacted parson.

You just keep proving how much of an absolute asshole you are with every post. Keep going you “FUXing” moron.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

Can you try again in English?

yu sewer iz dom fir en edumacted parson.

You just keep proving how much of an absolute asshole you are with every post. Keep going you “FUXing” moron.

sure nazi troll who loves the russians propaganda..

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw a post topic "I quit" and thought, "nah, he could never stop being an asshole." Then I saw you posted again on this thread, and what do you know, you once again proved you're an asshole. Funny how that works. Maybe your BFF has a link to some therapy that will help you with that. Maybe he's used them, without any success of course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: