New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KLOX
Issued 5/5/2021 2:08 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 5/8/2021 3:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 klox 062106
point piedras blancas to point sal from 10 to 60 nm-
206 pm pdt thu may 6 2021
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 5 pm pdt friday...
...gale watch remains in effect from friday afternoon through
late friday night...
* what...northwest winds 25 to 30 kt with gusts up to 35 kt and
combined seas 12 to 13 feet possible when conditions are worst.
* where...point piedras blancas to point sal from 10 to 60 nm.
* when...for the small craft advisory, until 5 pm pdt friday.
for the gale watch, from friday afternoon through late friday
* impacts...potentially strong winds may create dangerous sea
conditions which could capsize or damage small and large
* additional details...see the coastal waters forecast (cwflox).
mariners should consider altering plans to avoid possible
hazardous conditions. remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter
course, and/or secure the vessel for severe wind and combined