myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Inflation and immigration
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Just as I thought: not one leftie can credibly refute ANY, let alone many, of Carlson's claims in that devastating monologue. Not surprising, as each claim has been covered in detail for many hours over the air and most have been verified by such agencies as the DOJ, Census Bureau, thousands of hours of video, Homeland Security, email records, laptop forensics, sometimes even the far left media such as CNN, NYT, WAPO, etc.

As a result, they fall back on their childish and meaningless stock in trade: attack the messenger.

To tell the truth, I don’t think that chemo actually made Isobars worse. I think he was always crazy and mean.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
That is probably because nobody watched it. I couldn't get past the opening line " TUCKER CARLSON: So, you can question whether Joe Biden actually got – what's the number? – 81 million votes in the last presidential election".

After all the documentation, all the recounts, all the lost court cases have proved that position to be absolute bullshit. When a person defends themselves in court as a verified bullshitter & opens their monologue with a bold, proven lie, how can you expect anyone to watch or listen? If you want us tp view something of value then don't have a person present it who says I'm "not 'stating actual facts" in court.

We don't have to attack the messenger. He is the one who is saying he is a liar.

Coachg

Hey genius, they recounted the ballots in hand. Didn't check names against the voter roles. Didn't even verify if they were still alive. Just left unguarded boxes all around 7 major cities. 2000 Mules each visited dozens of boxes with hundreds of ballots. It's all on video.....just don't believe your lying eyes.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't help but notice the parenthetical word "documentary" after the title of D'Sousa's video. I guess that was supposed to suggest that it was credible journalism from respected sources. Predictably though, it was full of the kind of "alternative facts" one can expect to see on Fox News, to include lots of staged scenes posing as reality. If you look very closely, you can tell that all the alleged ballot stuffers were actually Republicans pretending to be Democrats. I'm not kidding, check it out.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I couldn't help but notice the parenthetical word "documentary" after the title of D'Sousa's video. I guess that was supposed to suggest that it was credible journalism from respected sources. Predictably though, it was full of the kind of "alternative facts" one can expect to see on Fox News, to include lots of staged scenes posing as reality. If you look very closely, you can tell that all the alleged ballot stuffers were actually Republicans pretending to be Democrats. I'm not kidding, check it out.

OMG....They have 2000 people dead to right. Their phone #s addresses, and photos. Each one can be identified.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, you're just not looking close enough. How do you think Donald Trump received so many votes, especially given the fact that he was the absolute worst president that we have ever had?
coachg

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Hey genius, they recounted the ballots in hand. Didn't check names against the voter roles. Didn't even verify if they were still alive. Just left unguarded boxes all around 7 major cities. 2000 Mules each visited dozens of boxes with hundreds of ballots. It's all on video.....just don't believe your lying eyes.

I'm just a normal guy, but compared to you I guess you are correct, I am a genius for not being as gullible as you. The word you are looking for is proof; you keep mistaking it for assumption. Your bogus dead voters has been beaten to death along with your "videos". Zero for what, 70 in the courts. Such a simple mind, so easy to fool.

Coachg
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-fact-check/

Malibu has a history of presenting unproven conspiracy theories on this forum. So, he shouldn't be surprised when we don't jump right on this.

That said, this "documentary" is gaining a LOT of attention with those that have difficulty with perceiving the difference between facts and innuendo. Unfortunately, there are a LOT of those people out there. They aren't, necessarily, idiots as some of them claim us non-believers are. But, they are quite capable of making decisions and developing opinions based on faith rather than truth.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orwell should be read by you all
isobars

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guru, you need to realize that these lefties' IQ is only about 150.

Combined.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu, if you are referring to George Orwell's fiction 1984...I have read it. I also understand that Mr. Orwell was a noted journalist. Probably would have had little regard for your hero Tucker Carlson.

BTW, 1984 was a novel based on totalitarianism in Post-war Soviet Union. Based on the actions of the US Supreme Court, I fear that the risks to our personal freedoms are at greater risk from the "conservatives" at this time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: