myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Eight year old in Florida shoots and kills a baby. Part of that safer America Malibu idiot is rooting for.

You're a fool Mac. This has to do with horrible parenting, not guns
coachg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
Eight year old in Florida shoots and kills a baby. Part of that safer America Malibu idiot is rooting for.

Really? I seen many horrible parents, but their 8 year old's can't shoot their younger siblings without access to a gun. I think this has to do with both.

Coachg
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Really? I seen many horrible parents, but their 8 year old's can't shoot their younger siblings without access to a gun. I think this has to do with both.

Coachg

Mass murder in Copenhagen today. Guns are virtually illegal there.

Once guns were legalized in Brazil murders fell by 20 percent. Inconvenient facts.

And in every state, gun safety is the law, and yet power tools kill children too.
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Coachg

Once guns were legalized in Brazil murders fell by 20 percent. Inconvenient facts.

And in every state, gun safety is the law, and yet power tools kill children too.

Malibu and Lauren sittin' in a tree k i s s i n g!

You know what else is illegal? Illegal immigration. But, it happens! Should we just give up on trying to stop it?

Reacting to the news, US Congresswoman Lauren Boebert – a Republican and a gun rights activist who describes herself as the “mum who said HELL NO you’re not taking our guns” – said this was evidence that America had taken the right approach to firearms control.

“There was just a mass shooting in Denmark, a country with some of the strictest gun laws in Europe,” she wrote on Twitter. “It’s time to admit that gun laws DO NOT stop mass shootings!”

The statement comes despite mass shootings being a freak occurrence in Denmark, with only two occurring in the past seven years.

The US meanwhile has recorded 303 mass shootings so far this year alone, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

The last time there was a mass shooting in Denmark before Sunday’s incident was in February 2015, when two people were killed and five injured in Copenhagen in a series of Islamist-motivated shootings.

And when comparing the two nations in terms of crime and violence, the difference is huge. Denmark’s rate of violent death deaths per 100,000 people is 0.141 while America’s is 3.964. Denmark saw 39 homicides in 2021 whereas US states like Texas and Colorado see more than that each day.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/conservative-americans-claim-gun-laws-dont-work-after-copenhagen-shooting/news-story/8695d95d8027103ef20ae7254a170a42
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Coachg

what a moron what a false equivalency.... were you dropped on your head as a baby? Is that why you puke out stupidity with every breath Moscow Malibu Barfie?

brazils crime rate was horrible.... because USA manufacturers allow their illegal drug/gun to make it to north, central and south america only drug lords/cartels have them. Should these countries use the Reagan doctrine that they have the right to invade the usa to stop the illegal drugs/weapons that the usa gun manufacturers allow to be shipped and used to massacre and control the countries in central and south america, north america. Remember the reagan doctrine was invade Panama, and some tiny island to stop what we consider illegal drugs that kill people, well the usa gun cabal sends weapons to support the existence and killing by the drug cartels so they can ship their drugs to USA. So shouldn't these countries invade the USA?

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Coachg

you liar Moscow malibu Barfie, as usual you did not link your delusional idiot sources. When you speak a putrid smell is always present barfie....

Gee your moron entered office in 2019... look at the chart I posted massive drops began 2018 ya I know the election was stollen how do you show facts to a trumper?

the drops occurred starting two years before that... are you about the stupidest idiot of the world...

note some of the other links i posted gave the brazil point of view.
plus here is the one you probably followed, the largest circulated news paper in the usa and possibly world owned buy Fux liar and rapist supporter Ruppy Murdoch...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Jair_Bolsonaro
Quote:
The presidency of Jair Bolsonaro started on January 1, 2019.[2]

https://brazilian.report/liveblog/2022/02/22/murders-lowest-14-years/
Quote:
Brazil’s Murder Rate Finally Fell—and by a Lot
Bolsonaro will claim credit for the good news, but his policies may erase the country’s hard-won gains.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/22/brazils-murder-rate-finally-fell-and-by-a-lot/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/more-legal-gun-control-regulation-reduce-violent-crime-shooting-murder-brazil-semi-automatic-permit-supremep-court-new-york-decision-11656268995

coachg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Coachg

Malibu and Lauren sittin' in a tree k i s s i n g!

You know what else is illegal? Illegal immigration. But, it happens! Should we just give up on trying to stop it?

Reacting to the news, US Congresswoman Lauren Boebert – a Republican and a gun rights activist who describes herself as the “mum who said HELL NO you’re not taking our guns” – said this was evidence that America had taken the right approach to firearms control.

“There was just a mass shooting in Denmark, a country with some of the strictest gun laws in Europe,” she wrote on Twitter. “It’s time to admit that gun laws DO NOT stop mass shootings!”

The statement comes despite mass shootings being a freak occurrence in Denmark, with only two occurring in the past seven years.

The US meanwhile has recorded 303 mass shootings so far this year alone, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

The last time there was a mass shooting in Denmark before Sunday’s incident was in February 2015, when two people were killed and five injured in Copenhagen in a series of Islamist-motivated shootings.

And when comparing the two nations in terms of crime and violence, the difference is huge. Denmark’s rate of violent death deaths per 100,000 people is 0.141 while America’s is 3.964. Denmark saw 39 homicides in 2021 whereas US states like Texas and Colorado see more than that each day.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/conservative-americans-claim-gun-laws-dont-work-after-copenhagen-shooting/news-story/8695d95d8027103ef20ae7254a170a42

Are you okay Malibu?

Coachg Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured sooner or later it would come to my area. My young nephew Charlie, coming out of potbellies sandwich shop after his first job interview in life, heard the shots and joined people running.

The shooter was 2 doors away, same side of the street, on the corner roof shooting down at the parade.

Fuck you gun owners! Fuck you!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is going to happen to change gun violence in this country for a generation. Our government is no longer a representative democracy. The court is out of control.

Keep your head down from crazies with guns and a court bent on defining personal liberties.
coachg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to comprehend conservative logic. A country like Denmark has two mass shootings in the last 10 years with 5 dead is evidence enough that strict gun laws don't work so we should continue with business as usual, over 250 mass shootings & over 1200 people killed in the same time.

I can't un-educate myself enough to understand that.

Coachg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 315 of 331

Jump to: