myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Enjoy the crow libtards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Game on DBs... THe Russian Hoax is about to be blown wide open...we now officially have a criminal investigation, and my guess is it will not end well for dems...

.. Bwahahahahahaahhhahahahahaha

Drumpf using the DOJ to go after his political enemies. what a joke.

Nice try clown....if you think barr is going to back down from the liberal mob you are dreaming...…..

You apparently have zero interest in the truth......sad that you would let your hatred of Trump ignore the damage to our democracy and future....

you people are sick in the head....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha ha
Pizzagate
Benghazi Gate
Email Gate
Monica Gate
Strok Gate
Golden Gate

I call this the Watergate revenge act...24/7 conspiracy theories, kept alive by loonies like yourself.....
Son, this is nothing but a political ploy to rally the minions and create a campaign rally cry, which also distracts from the current impeachment process.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
ha ha ha
Pizzagate
Benghazi Gate
Email Gate
Monica Gate
Strok Gate
Golden Gate

I call this the Watergate revenge act...24/7 conspiracy theories, kept alive by loonies like yourself.....
Son, this is nothing but a political ploy to rally the minions and create a campaign rally cry, which also distracts from the current impeachment process.

Again,sad try clown. None of the above even come close to this, and yes there is tons of evidence....

No ones falling for your left wing dodge, not going to work cupcake....lots of obama scum shaking in their boots today..This is a Federal Prosecutor with the full power of the law, not some toothless congressional nonsense.....big difference..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Valvano is a hero to me. The great NC State hoops coach who died of cancer was one of the most inspirational people I've ever met. His 'heck of a day" quote is legendary. Reading your posts here daily, gives the the three legs of the stool, every morning, thanks Matty.

“To me there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think -- spend some time time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that's a heck of a day.”

― Jim Valvano
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Jimmy Valvano is a hero to me. The great NC State hoops coach who died of cancer was one of the most inspirational people I've ever met. His 'heck of a day" quote is legendary. Reading your posts here daily, gives the the three legs of the stool, every morning, thanks Matty.

“To me there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think -- spend some time time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that's a heck of a day.”

― Jim Valvano

Funny thing , your first response is usually about a wager.....not feeling so confident clown??????????

And just for the record....you and the other libtards have been dead wrong for 2.5 years....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

― Jim Valvano

Funny thing , your first response is usually about a wager.....not feeling so confident clown??????????

And just for the record....you and the other libtards have been dead wrong for 2.5 years....

I was just going to bring that subject up young one. Here's the problem: you've boasted before, but never were willing to match your wallet with your trap. So, in the event you are, I give you this:
-I predict maybe one or two BS charges, with ZERO indictments . Give me odds, and give me a level ...

BTW- I love it when you say "just for the record".... We're on a windsurf site with six people, and you're at home in your boxers....super funny.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Ya wanna bet?
You can't afford it, you divested when Trump got elected.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Game on DBs... THe Russian Hoax is about to be blown wide open...we now officially have a criminal investigation, and my guess is it will not end well for dems...

Boy did you buy into that weak defensive BS.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I'm not buying anything.. That's exactly what it is. Not surprising that you've been hoodwinked either...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I'm not buying anything.. That's exactly what it is. Not surprising that you've been hoodwinked either...

Come on Boggs are you really that dug in...Enough evidence to initiate three separate investigations. We already know Comey and McCabe are bad actors and have been recommended for prosecution. Now we know Durham has seen enough to change the status to a criminal investigation.

I am very confident you will be proven wrong....but keep digging those heels in, deny deny deny....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: