myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Enjoy the crow libtards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Game on DBs... THe Russian Hoax is about to be blown wide open...we now officially have a criminal investigation, and my guess is it will not end well for dems...

.. Bwahahahahahaahhhahahahahaha

Drumpf using the DOJ to go after his political enemies. what a joke.
Boy did you buy into that weak defensive BS.

I'm not buying anything.. That's exactly what it is. Not surprising that you've been hoodwinked either...
You're totally right, these guys are nothing but innocent angels. Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are in my opinion. I trust the law enforcement mechanisms of this country. Its pathetic that people in this country have been brainwashed to believe that men that lead the CIA, and the FBI are unethical...
Its hilarious that you traffic in this propaganda

"Americans for limited GOVT". that's good stuff Johnny, Goebbels would be proud of you NW!!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Game on DBs... THe Russian Hoax is about to be blown wide open...we now officially have a criminal investigation, and my guess is it will not end well for dems...

I'm not buying anything.. That's exactly what it is. Not surprising that you've been hoodwinked either...

Come on Boggs are you really that dug in...Enough evidence to initiate three separate investigations. We already know Comey and McCabe are bad actors and have been recommended for prosecution. Now we know Durham has seen enough to change the status to a criminal investigation.

I am very confident you will be proven wrong....but keep digging those heels in, deny deny deny....

With a ton of coercion, they are opening an official investigation, which grants them more power . That's why Nancy opened the impeachment case, it broadens the discretion, and power to subpoena.

Matty, like Benghazi, and the email farce, and the CGI farce, I'm not buying the motive for 1 second, not a second. We know that tarring HRC with multiple farces certainly helped DJT win... This is no different.

This is actually more important to me than various conspiracy theories:

*DJ Treasury: Tax Receipts Rose 4% to $3.46 Trillion in Fiscal 2019
Dow Jones News2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time Oct 25, 2019

*DJ Treasury: Federal Spending Increased 8% to $4.4 Trillion in Fiscal 2019
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/10/11/editor-lists-all-women-said-president-trump-sexually-assaulted-them
https://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/rapequotes.asp
https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it?
New u to datehttp://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-why-does-mueller-think-he-s-above-testifying-62227525668

also epstein caught with fake passport and more

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-why-does-mueller-think-he-s-above-testifying-62227525668

Newly-found footage shows Trump, Epstein at a '92 party
https://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epstein-dodged-questions-sex-012218075.html
Note this is scum attn general Barrs father that hired Epstein.
Jeffrey Epstein Dodged Questions About Sex With His Dalton Prep-School Students

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/7/8/1870274/-So-remember-that-2018-BBC-documentary-alleging-Trump-preyed-on-underage-models?detail=emaildkre

So remember that 2018 BBC documentary alleging Trump preyed on underage models?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/9/1877768/-Epstein-docs-unsealed-so-much-trafficked-sex?utm_campaign=trending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-uysS6Tlw

Epstein Stories You Won't Find in the News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBQ2XJj8hr4

Escaping NXIVM: Behind the investigation of the alleged sex cult
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/11/1878247/-Court-Flight-Logs-Released-yesterday-show-that-Trump-accompanied-Epstein-to-his-private-sex-slave?utm_campaign=trending

Court Flight Logs Released yesterday show that Trump accompanied Epstein to his private sex slave
Alexander Acosta, Trump’s Labor Secretary, Broke the Law in Jeffrey Epstein Case: Judge
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexander-acosta-trumps-labor-secretary-broke-the-law-in-jeffrey-epstein-case-judge

mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Ya wanna bet?
You can't afford it, you divested when Trump got elected.

You're not always wrong--just usually. A cute way of saying you are too much of a coward to put any money where your loose lips are. And too selfish to pay off a bet to a charity that I would choose. I would choose a scholarship fund--I know that would make your head explode to have to pay into something that rewarded thinking.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
They are in my opinion. I trust the law enforcement mechanisms of this country. Its pathetic that people in this country have been brainwashed to believe that men that lead the CIA, and the FBI are unethical...

"Americans for limited GOVT". that's good stuff Johnny, Goebbels would be proud of you NW!!!!

Boggs are you brain dead......we know for a fact they are un-ethical... The question now is how criminal their behavior was..

Chuck Schumer..."don't mess with the intelligence community, they have six ways to Sunday to hurt you"""

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Boggs are you brain dead......we know for a fact they are un-ethical... The question now is how criminal their behavior was..

Chuck Schumer..."don't mess with the intelligence community, they have six ways to Sunday to hurt you"""

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I disagree... Let me know when you are willing to put your loud, cocky, yet ill-informed mouth where your money is. Who gets charged, who gets convicted, and for what... I am ready to wager... I'm calling your bluff, step up or sit down.
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Come on Boggs are you really that dug in...Enough evidence to initiate three separate investigations. We already know Comey and McCabe are bad actors and have been recommended for prosecution. Now we know Durham has seen enough to change the status to a criminal investigation.

I am very confident you will be proven wrong....but keep digging those heels in, deny deny deny....

mat-ty, what is this about Comey and McCabe? The way Comey mishandled his Trump memos? Is that it?

And McCabe for leaking stuff about his investigation of the Clinton foundation and lying about the leaking to investigators?

Or is there something substantial that these guys did?

And Durham has seen enough? Do you know the findings of his administrative review? It better be more than keeping some confidential memos at home, otherwise I'm worried about your homb of the century.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

mat-ty, what is this about Comey and McCabe? The way Comey mishandled his Trump memos? Is that it?

And McCabe for leaking stuff about his investigation of the Clinton foundation and lying about the leaking to investigators?

Or is there something substantial that these guys did?

And Durham has seen enough? Do you know the findings of his administrative review? It better be more than keeping some confidential memos at home, otherwise I'm worried about your homb of the century.

Matty's "bomb of the century" is the big shit he took after gorging on baked beans and clam chowder last week. His house is still considered blast zone ground zero. The area has been cordoned off with police tape and large signs stating "You don't want to go near there" have been posted to protect the public. Matty can be seen inside his house through the windows shrugging his shoulders and saying: "Wha?" Clearly oblivious to his own stench.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoy the crow libtards Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

With a ton of coercion, they are opening an official investigation, which grants them more power . That's why Nancy opened the impeachment case, it broadens the discretion, and power to subpoena.

Matty, like Benghazi, and the email farce, and the CGI farce, I'm not buying the motive for 1 second, not a second. We know that tarring HRC with multiple farces certainly helped DJT win... This is no different.

This is actually more important to me than various conspiracy theories:

*DJ Treasury: Tax Receipts Rose 4% to $3.46 Trillion in Fiscal 2019

*DJ Treasury: Federal Spending Increased 8% to $4.4 Trillion in Fiscal 2019

Per capita debt is falling. Sorry Boggs, good try
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: