myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the ideologue or two here who support Build Back Better, who are you to dispute the statements of these professional economists?

370+ ECONOMISTS AGREE: Build Back Better is wrong for America

Washington, D.C. – President Joe Biden is preparing to deliver his State of the Union address and promote his Build Back Better agenda. The America First Policy Institute released the letter below signed by 373 economists from universities, think tanks, and businesses across the country to convey an unequivocal message to the American people: President Biden’s Build Back Better agenda is wrong for America. The list includes a Nobel laureate, a former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, former Federal Reserve Bank presidents, a former Director of the Office of Management and Budget, along with professors from universities including Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, the University of Chicago, and many more.

This statement, printed below in its entirety, disavows the notion that Build Back Better would, as claimed by a handful of economists, “alleviate some of the strain caused by inflation.” It would worsen inflation and harm the very people President Biden claims to want to help.

JOINT ECONOMISTS’ STATEMENT DENOUNCING THE BUILD BACK BETTER AGENDA:
The White House recently touted a letter signed by 56 economists who favor the policies in the President’s Build Back Better agenda. They claim that this latest multi-trillion dollar government spending increase would “alleviate some of the strain caused by inflation.” We fundamentally disagree. In fact, the policies in the Build Back Better agenda would increase inflation, increase the federal debt, reduce the number of people working, badly misallocate capital, and hobble economic growth.

When you measure the economists who are opposed to Build Back Better with the economists who support Build Back Better, there’s really no comparison. [The article lists the names and professional affiliations of all 373 signatories.]

AFPI’s letter was signed by Omar Borla, Visiting Scholar at the Joseph R. Biden, Jr. School of Public Policy & Administration at the University of Delaware.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the American First Policy Institute about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Policies

Opinions coming from Donald Trump's groupies are hardly convincing in my view.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEWS FLASH! EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS!

The NYT woke up two years late and admitted that Hunter Biden's laptop is actually Hunter Biden's laptop, and its contents prove that he is a pig making an absolute fortune at Ukraine's expense and his dad is in it up to his neck.

Fox News, of course, has been exposing the facts of this case since 2020.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

The NYT woke up two years late and admitted that Hunter Biden's laptop is actually Hunter Biden's laptop, and its contents prove that he is a pig making an absolute fortune at Ukraine's expense and his dad is in it up to his neck.

Enough with the generalities. Provide specifics. 1. A pig? How so? 2. Making a fortune? How much and who paid him? 3. Joe "up to his neck"? How so?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:

Enough with the generalities. Provide specifics. 1. A pig? How so? 2. Making a fortune? How much and who paid him? 3. Joe "up to his neck"? How so?

didn't trumpy kids get patents and so on from china, where is that investigation... Didn't one get a bail out loan from an oil country? One that no bank would do...
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My GOD, man! Watch the damned news. I'm not going to regurgitate two years of news for you.

I'll make an exception, just as I did in looking at your post: Putin attacked Ukraine. In case you hadn't heard about that, here's your vice-president's brilliant explanation of it ... IN PUBLIC NO LESS ... just for you:
“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that’s wrong.”

She is already passing into ignominy along with Fauci, but your media's complicity with that level of ignorance and incompetence threatens the future of the world.

vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:

vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
My GOD, man! Watch the damned news. I'm not going to regurgitate two years of news for you.

I'll make an exception, just as I did in looking at your post: Putin attacked Ukraine. In case you hadn't heard about that, here's your vice-president's brilliant explanation of it ... IN PUBLIC NO LESS ... just for you:
“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that’s wrong.”

She is already passing into ignominy along with Fauci, but your media's complicity with that level of ignorance and incompetence threatens the future of the world.

vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:

As I suspected, you got nothing. And, I don't claim to own any media. So you are wrong on both counts. Carry on...
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:

hey dumb F, how about Fox news never putting up for months about trump top party planner and ME advisor being a paid 1.5 billion dollars fpr what? He was paid they by just one oil producing ME country. That was more than what Hillary spent on the entire election where she did have more votes than the illegitimate in so many ways your hero trump the pedophile. Notice that Barr and Trump did not indict this top trump man when it was in the Mueller report we have now found out, because they hid it by not releasing the damaging report of how much oil , dictator and russian influence was behind your loved pedophile. But he is now indicted under Biden, the largest money crime ever found in USA history. Where are the headlines day in and day out. Highest amount of bail in the history of mankind put up.

again where is the day in day out coverage of this right hand man of trumps , what did he get 1.5 billion dollars in dark money for? Just one oil country/company. Notice that the Koch s are still supporting Rusia with love.

again you love and support your pedophiles is well noted
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the Iso-rage?

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reported between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the White House...

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/jared-and-ivanka-made-up-to-640-million-in-the-white-house/
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sincere question, to which I don't know any answer: On what facts or data does the administration base its statements that the economy is doing even just OK, let alone well?

Everyone on the planet knows that's a lie, and Biden clearly proved himself to the world to be a liar yet again three times this week*, but his lying isn't the point of my question. Again, What justification has Biden offered for saying the economy is anything but dismal?

* Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy sparred with President Joe Biden on Monday over what the former called three “big things” the latter said during his trip in Europe last week.

“Are you worried that other leaders in the world are going to start to doubt that America is back if some of these big things that you say on the world stage keep getting walked back,” asked Doocy during a press conference at the White House.

“What’s getting walked back?” asked Biden.

“In the last couple days, it sounded like you told U.S. troops they were going to Ukraine, it sounded like you said it was possible the U.S. would use a chemical weapon and it sounded like you were calling for regime change in Russia,” said Doocy.

“None of the three occurred,” replied Biden.

“None of the three occurred?” asked Doocy.

“None of the three,” said Biden.

As every one of you knows, those three did occur, on camera, in front of microphones, to the entire world.

This, from the one person on the planet whose words should carry more weight than those of anyone, on whose shoulders the immediate elimination of all life but cockroaches on the planet rests.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 92 of 106

Jump to: