myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

no dumb troll, it validates that you are just plain stupid. you claimed no-one cares, and yet up to in some posts 2000 clicks and possible more per post but seems an average of close to 1000. Pleople just do not waste that much time.

byw it appears mac has the post with the highest views per post in the first 6 pages. Ya took me 3 minutes to crank through, ya some of us can still do math... Ya I did tell you I was top 1 percentile in math, you could never pass statistics if your life depended on it as your hammer hit your head too many times... and appears the right wing cry baby threads appear to be significantly lower in reads per post.

Talk about stupid.....you just prove time and again what a narcissist you are. Here's a new flash for you. If people are clicking on your posts, they're definitely thinking, "let's see what this asshole posted now." No one is reading your insane garbage looking to be enlightened. They are being entertained by your absurdity.

real-human wrote:

morron, you know I have unofficially adopted two children in another country. Again have basically had them living with me for 14 years by myself. Mother had severe attacks from epilepsy and having her kids made it worse, I was just helping a friend's daughter no relationship with her. She had not had a seizure in about 7 years till May so was helping her a lot. And have taught them math and both have taken top ten in math in their state. and you just trolling still Mr. psychopath. By the way my father brought in a teen-child and fostered her when both her parents died of covid within a month of each other.

It's "moron", not morron you moron. In typical douchy assholish manner your virtue narcissism shines through. Did you know it's possible to do great things for others without seeking self centered glorification for that act? So typical of these virtue narcissistic types. Just do that act because it's the right thing to do, AND THEN try if you can to STFU about it. You're FUXing gross for the fact that you have to share that to attempt to make yourself look better for it. Does your father walk around letting everyone know too? You should take a class of students out on a boat in the Bay Area and brag about that like someone else here with the same condition you suffer from.
coachg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
No one is reading your insane garbage looking to be enlightened.

If you know they are insane garbage then you must be reading them. Just saying.

Coachg
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

no dumb troll, it validates that you are just plain stupid. you claimed no-one cares, and yet up to in some posts 2000 clicks and possible more per post but seems an average of close to 1000. Pleople just do not waste that much time.

byw it appears mac has the post with the highest views per post in the first 6 pages. Ya took me 3 minutes to crank through, ya some of us can still do math... Ya I did tell you I was top 1 percentile in math, you could never pass statistics if your life depended on it as your hammer hit your head too many times... and appears the right wing cry baby threads appear to be significantly lower in reads per post.

Talk about stupid.....you just prove time and again what a narcissist you are. Here's a new flash for you. If people are clicking on your posts, they're definitely thinking, "let's see what this asshole posted now." No one is reading your insane garbage looking to be enlightened. They are being entertained by your absurdity.

real-human wrote:

morron, you know I have unofficially adopted two children in another country. Again have basically had them living with me for 14 years by myself. Mother had severe attacks from epilepsy and having her kids made it worse, I was just helping a friend's daughter no relationship with her. She had not had a seizure in about 7 years till May so was helping her a lot. And have taught them math and both have taken top ten in math in their state. and you just trolling still Mr. psychopath. By the way my father brought in a teen-child and fostered her when both her parents died of covid within a month of each other.

It's "moron", not morron you moron. In typical douchy assholish manner your virtue narcissism shines through. Did you know it's possible to do great things for others without seeking self centered glorification for that act? So typical of these virtue narcissistic types. Just do that act because it's the right thing to do, AND THEN try if you can to STFU about it. You're FUXing gross for the fact that you have to share that to attempt to make yourself look better for it. Does your father walk around letting everyone know too? You should take a class of students out on a boat in the Bay Area and brag about that like someone else here with the same condition you suffer from.

again I know how much it makes you McVeigh even more... So much fun to make a pedophile enabler's head spin. ... and make them mcVeigh over positive real-life things...

BTW liberals have pretty much all the empathy, right-wingers have none... I do have so much empathy... We know you do not have any as you only care about your hate, again sociopath.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Coachg

No, you read one or two, and that's enough to know the rest are insane garbage. Plus, when he tells the same stupid stories from a decade ago, you kind of already know what's coming.

So you actually read them all? I kind of doubt that very much. That would be just as insane as the one who posts them if you did. I don't know, you do you though.
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

again I know how much it makes you McVeigh even more... So much fun to make a pedophile enabler's head spin. ... and make them mcVeigh over positive real-life things...

BTW liberals have pretty much all the empathy, right-wingers have none... I do have so much empathy... We know you do not have any as you only care about your hate, again sociopath.

Pay attention asshole. Having empathy is one thing, but doing those empathetic acts and then bragging about doing them, would, in fact, make you a virtue narcissist of sorts. The act is good, but the motivation to do so is tainted.

And contrary to your bigoted opinions, there's most definitely plenty of conservatives that are very empathetic and compassionate. Maybe the difference is they don't feel the need to constantly virtue signal or try to seek some validations for the charitable acts by telling everyone about it. But hey, go ahead and do it, share it, and prove time and again you're an asshole. Obviously you're quite the hate filled asshole if you can not see that with your sociopathic posts. Again, black and white thinking on your behalf fueled by hatred for a certain group. You really are a hate filled bigot. Studies have shown that your opinion is in fact false and you're a bigot.

Last edited by Still-Waters on Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But they might be reading insane garbage as a perverse form of entertainment.

Just say'n

-Craig

coachg wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Coachg
coachg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:

Just say'n

-Craig

Hmm???? If they need to be perversely entertained doesn't that speak more of them than of the entertainment?

Just saying.

Coachg
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zap

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:31 am; edited 7 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:

Pay attention asshole. Having empathy is one thing, but doing those empathetic acts and then bragging about doing them, would, in fact, make you a virtue narcissist of sorts. The act is good, but the motivation to do so is tainted.

And contrary to your bigoted opinions, there's most definitely plenty of conservatives that are very empathetic and compassionate. Maybe the difference is they don't feel the need to constantly virtue signal or try to seek some validations for the charitable acts by telling everyone about it. But hey, go ahead and do it, share it, and prove time and again you're an asshole. Obviously you're quite the hate filled asshole if you can not see that with your sociopathic posts. Again, black and white thinking on your behalf fueled by hatred for a certain group. You really are a hate filled bigot. Studies have shown that your opinion is in fact false and you're a bigot.

Nope I believe a core difference is right winger praises the narcissistic pediophile because they too have the core of no empathy. And liberals here and so on have empathy is a core difference. IE the liberals are not narcissistic like you and yours. BTW pedophile Trump's niece is a psychologist and had him pegged just like you and yours...

By the way it is apparently only about 60% of the right wingers that are pediopghile, McVeigh, skin head, and nazi loving racists.... not black and white as you claim in your small rock mind. Ya I do hate pediophiles and you support them and their rights I do draw the lines on racists, nazi types. Sadly you think they should be able to have their ways with children speech.

cgoudie1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings amigo, absolutely!

using the dictionary definition of perverse, but it's got to be a bit of
both...pot.... kettle

since you asked,

-Craig

coachg wrote:
cgoudie1 wrote:

Just say'n

-Craig

Hmm???? If they need to be perversely entertained doesn't that speak more of them than of the entertainment?

Just saying.

Coachg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: