New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KBUF
Issued 1/16/2021 3:38 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 1/17/2021 10:00 PM America/New_York.
whus71 kbuf 160838
lake ontario nearshore waters from mexico bay to the saint
338 am est sat jan 16 2021
...small craft advisory in effect from 4 pm this afternoon to
10 pm est sunday...
* what...west winds to 30 knots and waves 8 to 11 feet expected.
* where...the nearshore waters of lake ontario from mexico bay
to the saint lawrence river.
* when...from 4 pm this afternoon to 10 pm est sunday.
* impacts...winds and/or waves will cause hazardous conditions
that could capsize or damage small craft.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KGYX
Issued 1/14/2021 3:11 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 1/16/2021 7:00 PM America/New_York.
whus71 kgyx 161136
coastal waters from stonington, me to port clyde, me out 25 nm-
coastal waters from port clyde, me to cape elizabeth, me out
636 am est sat jan 16 2021
...storm warning remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
7 pm est this evening...
* what...southeast winds 25 to 35 kt with gusts up to 55 kt and
seas 15 to 20 ft expected.
* where...coastal waters from port clyde, me to cape elizabeth,
me out 25 nm, penobscot bay and coastal waters from
stonington, me to port clyde, me out 25 nm.
* when...from 11 am this morning to 7 pm est this evening.
* impacts...very strong winds will cause hazardous seas which
could capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.
mariners should remain in port, alter course, and/or secure the
vessel for severe conditions.